Author Topic: Chess as well as Tetris  (Read 721 times)

I was playin' the tetris gui while i was loading, and I got this idea! Chess! You could set the levels, easy, med. or hard, and it would be a client gui like the tetris one. This would be good to practice Chess skills while you load really long server loads, and it would be fun ^_^. --Anyway, That is me idea.

Tetris is fairly simple, and I'm no scripter, but to program a computer to play chess with you would be difficult to put into blockland.

Or you can just play the default chess game that comes with Windows while you wait to load...

Or you can just play the default chess game that comes with Windows while you wait to load...

That would lag like hell, go with Chess.com :p.

i absolutely love the idea of the tardis but the chess idea would be horrible!! and very laggy.

Build chess for blockland! >:D

i absolutely love the idea of the tardis but the chess idea would be horrible!! and very laggy.

When did Tardis come out?

And how can THAT be laggy, tetris doesn't lag.

T.a.r.d.i.s is from doctor who!

It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space

T.a.r.d.i.s is from doctor who!

It stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space
But it was never mentioned earlier in the thread, he just brought it up from nowhere - he probably misread tetris.

But it was never mentioned earlier in the thread, he just brought it up from nowhere - he probably misread tetris.
hmm, yes

You could use events and a made of blocks chessboard.

Teh forget?

Uhm, A Tetris GUI is already out. But I do want Chess. (I just beat my sis :3)

Kindof offtopic, but I'm working on bejeweled for BL.

Kindof offtopic, but I'm working on bejeweled for BL.
stuff.

want