Author Topic: I found a working canoe by the swamp!  (Read 5662 times)

Im tryin to get a picture now... it works on land but not that well and its smooth on the water... i was tryin to get it to porttown but i couldnt...

Here yas go the picture! 

For 1 and a half hours we tried getting it over the mountain and into sea, but it was impossible. soooo frustrating when a tiny mis-nudge sends it a mile or two down a slope back to where you started

EDIT: Yes! got into into water by SB! from there I managed to find my way to Port town. Boat is quickest way to Port and log challenge from Sb, and visa versa.

Taxi rides available 50gp per. you must Self Delete to be carried :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 06:35:51 AM by Miked »

what was badspot doing o.O

thats a pic of eather an old version or you modded the horse file  to look like a canoe

If you went online an hour ago Cougar there was a big fuss about the boat. It says horse as it originally started off as one, then BS changed the datablock into a boat methinks. Thats also why it handles great on land

Uploading pics in a min

« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 10:27:58 AM by Miked »

I left it with Des 2 hours ago, I just got back on, and apparently the boat was blown up by somebody, roughly 2 hours ago..

Im not sure if I trust the guy telling me thig though

EDIT: Rycros guy was lieing, Des hid it well and got back online. still has 70% health
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 10:46:48 AM by Miked »

I found a working cabbage!

"Des hid it well"

Yup I lost it, Luckily Miked found me :P

well, i cant run AoT on this computer =(

Poor Shaun, have a lo-res  :cookie:

Yay, another Boat named "Horse"!!!!  Once upon a time when boats would automatically spawn, there was another boat named Horse, remeber?? Anyone??? No?...Oh well....

lol wtf I go to sleep and this crap happens?

Yay, another Boat named "Horse"!!!! Once upon a time when boats would automatically spawn, there was another boat named Horse, remeber?? Anyone??? No?...Oh well....

YES, it was sooo rare. It must have been v15 or v16. i have a pic somewhere. I remember back then it was amazing too