Author Topic: GreenBH and Tyler66- Both of you just need to shut the forget up  (Read 6184 times)

The other threads are filling up too fast for some people to understand what's going on, we should make a newone about both of them.

For those of you who haven't been following, GreenBH and Tyler66 have been feuding since anyone could remember. They are constantly making topics on eachother. GreenBH of course is still the complete idiot who doesn't make any sense, but Tyler66 seems to be riding on the mentality that he is cool for dragging scripts in front of GreenBH's face.

GreenBH

GreenBH's arguments consist of saying "forget" 3 times in every sentence. He made a drama topic against Tyler66 for not releasing a second script he wanted. (http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=95285.0)

GreenBH's actions pretty much make it unnecessary to add anything else here.

Tyler66

Since his arrival, this never ending argument has turned Tyler66 into an egotistical douchebag. He advertises what he does to GreenBH at any chance possible. My thought is he does this to try to look cool. See his drama topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=95344.0.I'm sick of hearing about this stupid little immature feud between them. Everywhere they go it is same stuff different day. They are both idiots and they both just need to loving leave.

Long story short, GreenBH whines about something Tyler66 has and Tyler66 won't give it to him and decides to try and be cool by acting like a total friend, thinking people will like him. It just makes everyone hate them both.

I think GreenBH is trying to be me. Well, here's my response to his sentences:

I don't loving want to be a loving hypocrite here, but I loving want to point the forget out your loving overlovinguse of the loving word "forget." You loving think you're so loving cool, but you're loving not so just loving stop your loving stupid forgetness.

I think GreenBH is trying to be me. Well, here's my response to his sentences:

KAMIKAZE forget ACTIVATE

GUYZ YA KNO WAT

HEErichardALING GAVE ME TOOL_POKEBALL

I WIN

GUYZ YA KNO WAT

I WIN
Great, now go forget yourself.

GUYZ YA KNO WAT

I WIN
too bad it is broke. lol.

Great, now go forget yourself.
Use a tractor. Make it count and worth the memories you'll have from the moment.

High five!
A have a whole trap layed out that will result in greenbh being banned.

Then why did you just post about it.
lol.

Then why did you just post about it.
lol.
Because GreenBH's desire to piss off tyler will get in the way of him being aware of it.

He can read this topic you know.

He can read this topic you know.
Because GreenBH's desire to piss off tyler will get in the way of him being aware of it.

I forgot, he has that made up assburgers thing.