Author Topic: Clonk Rage  (Read 28492 times)

I didn't say all experience that you ever have gained. I said FROM THAT MISSION OR WORLD OR WHATEVER GAMETYPE YOU JUST ABORTED. Hurr

And the experience that I gained in that mission is what gave me Ensign
So I should have lost that experience
Making me lose Ensign

Did you save that game?  Did you abort by losing?

Ive always just did the the Esc>Abort Round
Never have I actually beaten a game in Clonk

I am guessing you saved whatever game you were playing before you aborted?

Not to my knowledge
Unless it autosaves, I didnt save it

I will play around with the exp system. you may only lose a portion of the exp you have earned from a round if you abort.  Ill tell you what I find soon...

I know that if you do anything to update your playernamehere.c4p then you keep any exp you have gained or feel the effects of any exp lost (dieing).  If you were playing on multiplayer, if someone joins or leaves, your playernamehere.c4p updates (I think it does, anyway). there is a message in the chat that says whenever it has been updated/saved. I know it shows this message when you save and I think it is shown in multiplayer when people join/leave. So my guess is that you did something to update the playernamehere.c4p.

I know that if you do anything to update your playernamehere.c4p then you keep any exp you have gained or feel the effects of any exp lost (dieing).  If you were playing on multiplayer, if someone joins or leaves, your playernamehere.c4p updates (I think it does, anyway). there is a message in the chat that says whenever it has been updated/saved. I know it shows this message when you save and I think it is shown in multiplayer when people join/leave. So my guess is that you did something to update the playernamehere.c4p.
Oh ok
Then I guess it updated when Ryuu left your server, because thats the same server that I got Ensign in

No, this screen glitch occurs everywhere,the menu, the games, EVERYWHERE

No, this screen glitch occurs everywhere,the menu, the games, EVERYWHERE
wat

Oh ok
Then I guess it updated when Ryuu left your server, because thats the same server that I got Ensign in
Yeah, that would probably be why you kept your ensign.

wat
sections of my screen flash randomly, it hasn't done this before.And it's only mine on co-op mode.

Almost sounds like a direct x problem, try messing around with your resolution.

Almost sounds like a direct x problem, try messing around with your resolution.
My resolution is exactly as it should be, 1024x768

Just play around with it, and see if anyhting changes.