Author Topic: Hey, Blockman4556, could you post another topic please?  (Read 4254 times)

Oh, cheeky Baddy. Removed my report button. Guess it was from reporting about "Don't care don't post" posts.[/hinthint]

Oh, cheeky Baddy. Removed my report button. Guess it was from reporting about "Don't care don't post" posts.[/hinthint]
About that, does it ever come back? Mines gone too. -_-

I'm surprised he managed to fit all his stupidity into 5 topics.

About that, does it ever come back? Mines gone too. -_-
Naw, Baddy just hates people reporting. I'd assume he gets too many reports anyway from little kids saying someone's being a "big poo-poo hed1!!1!!!"

I'm surprised he managed to fit all his stupidity into 5 topics.
Iknoriet.

It's like after someone made a drama topic about him he tried to regain dignity by drama'ing every other person that plays blockland.

you ruined it. its Inorite, handicap oh and im GERMAN DUCHE BAG!

you ruined it. its Inorite, handicap oh and im GERMAN DUCHE BAG!

You're insulting him over a handicapped meme?

Please. You're such a german douche bag, wait a second...

Yeah In germany if i see your ass ill grab my dads Desert eagle ( vintage) and pop a cap in your ass, wait no, you gotta brain in there i forgot, i dont wanna kill your brain for an insta-death , i wanna make you SUFFUR!

Yeah In germany if i see your ass ill grab my dads Desert eagle ( vintage) and pop a cap in your ass, wait no, you gotta brain in there i forgot, i dont wanna kill your brain for an insta-death , i wanna make you SUFFUR!
Internet tough guy! Rawr!
You don't even know how to rooster a gun, probably. I hate this kid.

yeah, Military roots,
Ass hole or in germany. MOTHAR FUHRAH!

Internet tough guy! Rawr!
You don't even know how to rooster a gun, probably. I hate this kid.

Doesn't everyone?

yeah, Military roots,
Ass hole or in germany. MOTHAR FUHRAH!
Bet you do