Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720802 times)

how does that even make sense

The ellipsis made it seem like his post was basically saying, "yeah, that's why they aren't enabled, you loving dumb sack of stuff", I don't know why

that's probably because you're dumb

no that's probably because you're rude and have a smelly face

uh when ever i put them in my add ons folder and start blockland they wont show up :/

uh when ever i put them in my add ons folder and start blockland they wont show up :/

Did you enable them?

SMG's ammo still needs to be fixed

This still not being released by christmas 2012 still needs to be fixed
Fixed

Odd issue, whenever I try to swap ammo systems (0, 1, 2), it won't allow me to use the "reloading only, no ammo" setting. It only allows reloading w/ ammo or no ammo/reloading at all. I'm only using package 1. Should I post a console.log?

20 days until update anniversary

1,400 days until it actually IS updated.

I think that the RPG should do way more damage to vehicles than the Grenade Launcher

right now the Grenade Launcher is a better anti-vehicle weapon

Odd issue, whenever I try to swap ammo systems (0, 1, 2), it won't allow me to use the "reloading only, no ammo" setting. It only allows reloading w/ ammo or no ammo/reloading at all. I'm only using package 1. Should I post a console.log?

Still having this issue. No dice?

i get the same issue with all packages enabled

I think that the RPG should do way more damage to vehicles than the Grenade Launcher

right now the Grenade Launcher is a better anti-vehicle weapon

i second this

So when is the Classic Shotgun going to stop being a non-functional easter egg and start being an actual weapon