Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 720872 times)

So when is the Classic Shotgun going to stop being a non-functional easter egg and start being an actual weapon
it will when bushido gets around to releasing his stuff

which is in
1,400 days

Half Life 3 will be finished before Bushido lays a finger on his modeling program.

Half Life 3 will be finished before Bushido lays a finger on his modeling program.

the punchline is quake weapons

if you actually noticed bushido has been hosting a lot lately, and has been producing more models for his new gamemode faster than any other project I've ever seen. There must be 25 different ghosts for his new quake zombie/ghost deathmatch, all produced in like a span of like 5 days, plus new quake weapons added on to his already existing ones. Any other project group would've taken 2 weeks to make something as entertaining as this is.

if you actually noticed bushido has been hosting a lot lately, and has been producing more models for his new gamemode faster than any other project I've ever seen. There must be 25 different ghosts for his new quake zombie/ghost deathmatch, all produced in like a span of like 5 days, plus new quake weapons added on to his already existing ones. Any other project group would've taken 2 weeks to make something as entertaining as this is.

But he still hasn't fixed the SMG ammo display not showing up correctly

t+t as we know it now is long and done with, get with the program folks

t+t as we know it now is long and done with, get with the program folks
While I do feel it is slowly becoming slightly obsolete, these newer guns that people are coming out with aren't much of an improvement. Raycast-orientated ones in particular.

we're working on adding proper projectile switching ;-;

I get punch packets when I try to join bushido's so I just assume he built another fun dm map. So I wouldn't know.

Never gonna reach the deadline.
if there is one.
;~;

well an update is coming
watch out

The one trait I believe makes Bushido stand out and makes him who he is is that he can produce ANYTHING in such a short period. It's uncanny.

The one trait I believe makes Bushido stand out and makes him who he is is that he can produce ANYTHING in such a short period. It's uncanny.
He just doesn't release it for the next 2 years.

Is the ammo bug ever gonna be fixed? I really wanna use it with reloading but without the need for pickups. Also, bump.