Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 728240 times)

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy....ppl i have a problem i downloaded all of the weapon packages but the Assault Rifle aint showin up on the in-game list.... plz help

are you using marcem's assault rifle?

i forgot to fix that issue. just turn it off for now

are you using marcem's assault rifle?

i forgot to fix that issue. just turn it off for now
Oh, that's why the Assault Rifle wouldn't show. Mk

I have a problem too when i use the Light MG when i fire it the tool box closes. And it only fires one bullet.

I have a problem too when i use the Light MG when i fire it the tool box closes. And it only fires one bullet.

Look through the last 10-20 pages.

TY Dr.Pain! You won your self a cookie!  :cookie:

so wait, is this explosive set actually happening or not? I am getting mixed signals as I read through this stuff.

yes it is

working on the grenades now

Bushido thx 4 ur help 4 being awsome heres a delicious f**king delicious cookie :cookie:

Bushido thx 4 ur help 4 being awsome heres a delicious f**king delicious cookie :cookie:

I don't like you.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........Anot her problem srry the uh scoped magnum kinda aint showin up in the item list plz help ppl and i give u cookie :cookie:

srry i swore Chriz here u a cookie :cookie:

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........Another problem srry the uh scoped magnum kinda aint showin up in the item list plz help ppl and i give u cookie :cookie:
Get out.

wat does that mean.  just plz help,  the scoped magnum aint showin in my item list