Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012

Poll

What should the Military Sniper's new name be?

the Magnified Rifle
16 (10.8%)
the Long Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Marksman Rifle
46 (31.1%)
the Range Rifle
6 (4.1%)
the Sniper Rifle
5 (3.4%)
the Scoped Rifle
7 (4.7%)
keep it as the Military Sniper
62 (41.9%)

Total Members Voted: 147

Author Topic: Tier+Tactical 2.1 • UPDATE 9/23/2012  (Read 721092 times)

The modern pistol is the USP Match from HL2
Now make a modern rifle
pls? :c

So what ever happened to the tier carbine and the Lever action rifle?

So what ever happened to the tier carbine and the Lever action rifle?
They're supposedly WIP, but I used them at his server and they're fully forgettional.
>:C

Wasn't there a hunting shotgun or something that was also in the carbine pack?

Holy stuff. You are ignorant.

Tomcat
I don't even.
I am gonna restate Bushido just because you don't listen. This is a weapon pack. Its a WIP. He is updating it with pics of WIP guns and you seem to think its not all that great with 40+ well made guns. Also, you think that he can easily just move this whole topic to general or some stuff and then move it all the way back. Plus, you cannot formulate your own sentences or even look at the front page all the way. My rant is over. ...jesus loving christ...

Tomcat
I don't even.
I am gonna restate Bushido just because you don't listen. This is a weapon pack. Its a WIP. He is updating it with pics of WIP guns and you seem to think its not all that great with 40+ well made guns. Also, you think that he can easily just move this whole topic to general or some stuff and then move it all the way back. Plus, you cannot formulate your own sentences or even look at the front page all the way. My rant is over. ...jesus loving christ...

Thats not even my quote, plus i stopped posting here because its is extremely hard to get into someone who is hard-headed. Oh and btw,
Better start face-desking son.

1).  Can you be exactly more specific about what part of the script needs to be worked on, because right now, you are coming off as a handicap who can't formulate his own sentences or find a clear point of argument.

2).  What point were you making by listing a bunch of random board names to try and fit this into a less perfect board than it is already in?  It's an add-on, so it should be in the add-ons section.

You can stop face-desking now.
For the script work on accuracy, fail gravity affect, and dmg can be worked on. I prefer Gcat and L4D Weapon set for dm's better than this.

I prefer Gcat

Im assuming you mean his weapons, but they're not even out yet.

L4D Weapon set for dm's better than this.

enjoy your crappy unbalanced dms then. btw the l4d2 weaponset uses most of the scripts from this weapon pack.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:26:45 PM by Player »

enjoy your crappy unbalanced dms then. btw the l4d2 weaponset uses most of the scripts from this weapon pack.

Yea in rl snipers dont kill with 1 shot wtf am i thinking, shotguns dont kill on 1 blast sending out shrapnel at sub-sonic speeds. your right maybe snipers should start using rocket launchers to kill people since sniper rifles wont do it. oh wait rockets dissapear in mid-air :o. maybe there shouldent be any snipers.
not to mention how guns reload without taking the clip out, thats revolutionary. Assclown.

butthurtcigarettespeech

tl;dr: realism herp derp

we get it this pack isnt your cup of tea but why stuff all over this topic?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:06:06 AM by Player »

tl;dr: realism herp derp

we get it this pack isnt your cup of tea but why stuff all over this topic?
you've put me thro so many loops and ive had to repeat some things to the point where i forgot what i originally said. im done.

Got new Tier+Tactical stuff.

I remember being on Bushi's server a while back and when I was there, he told me that I would probably use the battle Rifle the best along with the Sport and Military Rifle.

He was right  :cookieMonster:

The new skins pack actually contain new sniper rifles.

Stop stuffting all over this topic and gtfo.
Rykutas guns are high-poly lag machines that use stolen script from THIS PACK.
Also, Blockland isn't going for 100% REALISM. Gcats old guns were ok, but stop posting here if you simply don't like the pack. You loving cigarette.

Could you all just please just discuss matters within the topic?

Feeding the fancigarettes of Rykuta is just multiplying their irritability on everyone of us.