Author Topic: Ziyek's Crosshair  (Read 7817 times)

The Good Crosshair

Info:I made this crosshair to be good for aiming (don't freak out, it doesn't add a homing heat sensing radar to every gun you have) It is only better for aiming in my opinion because of the dot, it is also see-able on all surfaces much like that one guy's crosshair (credit to him as well for the idea, sorry for not knowing his name :(, I also made this crosshair to be less eye catching and more out of the way. This does not mean it's off center, it is perfectly aligned in the very middle. it is also transparent and smaller than default. Hope you enjoy (sorry for wall of text)

The Crosshair...Finally.

- Real size

-bigger (note this was blown up and then sharpened)

Also, to install copy the REAL SIZE image and paste it in C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\client\ui
You might want to make a copy of the original crosshair if you don't like this one.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 09:20:13 PM by Ziyek »

No.

Why is that? Don't have the decency to say why?

I can take criticism but that is just not necessary, what are you trying to do, act cool or something? If so, it's not working, take your crap elsewhere.

Why is that? Don't have the decency to say why?
Yes, I have the decency to say why:

It was blown up. A lot. If you would have actually taken the time to read the post you would have read that. It also looks way worse when it's blown up.

No. There's way too many crosshairs in the add-on section that we don't need.

make this a cross-hair.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:12:47 AM by MtnDew »

Crosshairs are not addons. Addons are Adding stuff to the game.  Crosshairs just replace.

I am tired of these MOTHAforgetIN' CROSSHAIRS IN THIS MOTHAforgetIN' ADD ONS BOARD

I am tired of these MOTHAforgetIN' CROSSHAIRS IN THIS MOTHAforgetIN' ADD ONS BOARD
Snakes. Plane.

Make a UI board for all this stuff.