Author Topic: Ziyek's Crosshair  (Read 7818 times)

Ziyek, this is very good.
The only problem being that the community does not want crosshairs at this time, so It's not going to be very popular.

Ignore the idiots.
But don't expect any amazing comments either.

Ziyek, this is very good.
The only problem being that the community does not want crosshairs at this time, so It's not going to be very popular.

Ignore the idiots.
But don't expect any amazing comments either.

Thanks, :/ also where else would this go? The only logical place is add-ons because it ADDS to the game. And people start a flame war just to act like they are cool and "fit" in with all the other "cool" people. Also people don't understand that when you blow something up, it looks like crap, melted, shredded, and fried on the sidewalk. use it in game and i bet most people will think it's ok.

It's not terrible, but with all of the recent UIs people are just going to stuff all over this topic.

Our want does not reach your resources.

Its glitched, it has small random patches of partially transparent stuff, it was odveously a JPG before.

No..
You bump the topic in order to make a post denouncing the crosshair. Way to go.

What the crap is this stuff?

its too small and is simply the default with a dot inside. it just sucks

The Good Crosshair

Info:I made this crosshair to be good for aiming (don't freak out, it doesn't add a homing heat sensing radar to every gun you have) It is only better for aiming in my opinion because of the dot, it is also see-able on all surfaces much like that one guy's crosshair (credit to him as well for the idea, sorry for not knowing his name :(, I also made this crosshair to be less eye catching and more out of the way. This does not mean it's off center, it is perfectly aligned in the very middle. it is also transparent and smaller than default. Hope you enjoy (sorry for wall of text)

The Crosshair...Finally.

- Real size

-bigger (note this was blown up and then sharpened)

Also, to install copy the REAL SIZE image and paste it in C:\Program Files\Blockland\base\client\ui
You might want to make a copy of the original crosshair if you don't like this one.

why would anyone want this