Author Topic: Zoey is back :D  (Read 1851 times)

I'm sorry, the characters had actual character in the last one.
yeah except normal people don't give a damn because they're a little busy dealing with zombies all over the damn place to give a stuff about worthless pixels on a screen.

Left4Dead 1 and 2 are only good if you play co-op with people.
YES you me and khorde babeh

yeah except normal people don't give a damn because they're a little busy dealing with zombies all over the damn place to give a stuff about worthless pixels on a screen.
Those zombies are said pixels, you are dumb :C

The zombies are also worthless pixels on the screen. So is your healthbar. The audio is not pixels.

To me, you're all useless pixels on a screen. You guys can do whatever the hell you want and it won't affect me in any way :D

except A.R.C... he lives too close to me

I'd rather the Left 4 Dead 1 characters be toggleable as replacements for the Left 4 Dead 2 cast in the DLC.

To me, you're all useless pixels on a screen. You guys can do whatever the hell you want and it won't affect me in any way :D

except A.R.C... he lives too close to me

Muuuuuuuuuurder.

Come to my house. I dare you, I collect weapons, and my dad owns a gun. I'm sure I could get my hands on one before you get close enough to me... Unless you plan to assassinate me from the river bank :O

I'm with ARC here, L4D and L4D2 are extremely overrated

Come to my house. I dare you, I collect weapons, and my dad owns a gun. I'm sure I could get my hands on one before you get close enough to me... Unless you plan to assassinate me from the river bank :O

I live near Woodbridge.

I'm with ARC here, L4D and L4D2 are extremely overrated
If you like it play it if you don't like it then don't play it :I

Those zombies are said pixels, you are dumb :C
noone cares

i've been back i've just been lurking for like the past 6 months