Author Topic: Should i Get TF2?  (Read 5399 times)

The Force-a-Nature is a primary weapon and the Dead Ringer is a watch.

And they're PC exclusives because PCs are infinitely better than consoles when it comes to FPS games.
Well you know what im talking about but isn't there a way to try it out? Because i don't want to buy it then have it all laggy and un-playable.

Well you know what im talking about but isn't there a way to try it out? Because i don't want to buy it then have it all laggy and un-playable.
xbox has no unlocks
PC has it all

You could wait until the free weekend like I did.

The Force-a-Nature is a primary weapon and the Dead Ringer is a watch.
And they're PC exclusives because PCs are infinitely better than consoles when it comes to FPS games.

Actually the console versions have so few updates for 2 other reasons.
1. Releasing updates on consoles requires a large licensing fee.
2. The Xbox360/PS3 doesn't have enough ram to have the game data (map, player models) and the new content (new weapons/hats). This is a hardware limitation of consoles that cannot be overcome because they have no upgradeable parts.

Yeah get it for the PC. Very fun game although if you have no experience it's likely you will suck until you get the hang of it.

My only problem is the spy

The spy for one, needs to be improved. The disguise kit is useless as forget because you can't walk through enemies when you use it. And as crowded as some battlefields get it's a huge loving problem.

Heres another thing I hate about the spy that really doesn't need to be changed but it's just annoying. I hate how I go engineer and spend the time to construct a base by scrambling for metal and when it's finished a spy comes and ruins all of my work for sapping all of it.

lold ad volga not knowing how to spy.

My only problem is the spy

The spy for one, needs to be improved. The disguise kit is useless as forget because you can't walk through enemies when you use it. And as crowded as some battlefields get it's a huge loving problem.

Heres another thing I hate about the spy that really doesn't need to be changed but it's just annoying. I hate how I go engineer and spend the time to construct a base by scrambling for metal and when it's finished a spy comes and ruins all of my work for sapping all of it.
You're supposed to stay hidden, not to walk by them facing their base disguised as a pyro. Put yourself in positions where you have advantage over the enemies.

Btw, its called Team Fortress 2. TEAM, fortress 2. Any reason that something seems unfair is because your playing the game wrong or because your team is playing the game wrong. If you see an engineer starting up a base and your a pyro, don't be a dumbforget and try to burn the useless sniper, protect that base from spies.

Why not for 360? (My compy is really slow :o)

Why not for 360? (My compy is really slow :o)
360 tf2 is horrible
either play it on pc or dont play it at all

360 tf2 is horrible
either play it on pc or dont play it at all

Better yet, don't listen to this monday.
Get which either version you like.

360 is the best version, none of the stupid items that unbalance it and you can do the cake-hop with the engineer and get into all kinds of funny places. I have it for 360 and PC and I have played the 360 one probably 5x as much.