Author Topic: Bones4's Eiffel Tower  (Read 7780 times)

Hope this wasn't directed to me.
Of course not, its to

He's a good builder, better then me. But slow as forget.

Keep in mind this is a to-scale model of the Eiffel Tower. (Same with the Titanic)

It isn't easy precisely recreating such colossal structures.  Basically, although progress is slow, I doubt you could do this more efficiently; hell, you probably would have given up if you were Bones. (Also, quite obviously, Bones can't necessarily work on this every week/month, much less a day)

Oh how I wish I knew this when I started making the colloseum from Italy.

Oh how I wish I knew this when I started making the colloseum from Italy.

You can still start again and get it scaled ;).

Also, I have a loving busy life, starfish.
He has a life, he doesn't spend all day in Blockland...

And school, band, girlfriend, social stuff... and making up sleep lost because of work, school, band, girlfriend, and social stuff.

Believe it or not, that ship is only 52,000 bricks. Crys of Darkened Sorrow's Glatimous II is only 70% complete and at 67,000 bricks. And idea for Bones4's next BIG project after these two:

brainfart. WAIT. I have it back. The Statue Of Liberty, one that is the most realistic and to-scale, and you can climb inside it. If I can judge right, Bones4 does best at detail, realism, and monuments. Perfect.

By the While, I typed this as I thought of it. That's why I included the brainfart.

Believe it or not, that ship is only 52,000 bricks. Crys of Darkened Sorrow's Glatimous II is only 70% complete and at 67,000 bricks. And idea for Bones4's next BIG project after these two:

brainfart. WAIT. I have it back. The Statue Of Liberty, one that is the most realistic and to-scale, and you can climb inside it. If I can judge right, Bones4 does best at detail, realism, and monuments. Perfect.

By the While, I typed this as I thought of it. That's why I included the brainfart.

I thought the titanic surpased the brick limit, that's why nearly half of it is incomplete. Cannot wait to see the eiffel tower finished (if it will get finished of course).

(if it will get finished).
Don't have high hopes.

Anyways, seems like no update for months now.

Quote from: BrockCrock135 link=topic=99312.msg1915247#msg1915247 date=1266016003 retarted?
[/quote

It is spelled retarded!

:cookieMonster:

Don't have high hopes.

Anyways, seems like no update for months now.

True, but i think it will be mostly like the Titanic (unfinished). That's what happens when someone tries to make great structures.

It's too big,i can't see it all.