Demo_man's STATUE OF LIBERTY

Author Topic: Demo_man's STATUE OF LIBERTY  (Read 11884 times)

In my defense, if I did copy the save of someone elses model, how would I move it onto my base?  You might say I used the "duplicator" tool, but that has a 5000 brick limit (the statue is wayyyyyyy over 5000 bricks).  What i'm saying here is that all the other models do not have a base and it would be impossible for me to move the saved model.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a 5000 brick limit, if you get RTB and change server preferences.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a 5000 brick limit, if you get RTB and change server preferences.

Ummmmm, I'm not that experienced yet.  I don't even know what RTB is.

Ummmmm, I'm not that experienced yet.  I don't even know what RTB is.
You could have split the statue into sections and duplicated it onto the base like the French did.  :cookieMonster:

You could have split the statue into sections and duplicated it onto the base like the French did.  :cookieMonster:

How exactly would I split the statue into sections?

How exactly would I split the statue into sections?
By stopping at the half of the instructions you are following.

I love you. You should try and app for a clan with that
Liiike mine :)

Even if he did use the Lego® set, this is still amazing.

Now you need to change your name from Demo_man. It doesn't really fit anymore -__-

Nice! maybe Badspot might make it a defualt!

The best statue of liberty made was made by somebody called Bill_Gates (I think, it was definitely Bill_someone).

I remember when he showed me, it was amazing.

And yes, hes name is Bill_Gates.

It is I am not digging this guys braggart attitude. He says on a couple different occasions that this is his FIRST build. I bet this Demo_man is some alt trying to make himself look like an amazing builder. Even if this is not true, this is build is not something to get overly excited about. You stole it from a Lego set.

Holy turkey-on-a-fork. That thing is HUGE.

Wow, we already know this was most likely stolen, and the most of  you are still complimenting his work.

Way to go.