Author Topic: Burp! Happenings and banter  (Read 29456 times)

This topic was actually helpful?

Numerous people actually helped on this forum? o.o

By Dio........The world is ending.........

Numerous people actually helped on this forum? o.o
People do help in the Help and Coding Help sections. You just visit the wrong places too often.

People do help in the Help and Coding Help sections. You just visit the wrong places too often.
I wasn't aware there were right sections to go to. :3

But normally these kinds of topics end in flaming on occasions I've seen. I supposed it was the original poster showed some sense of intelligence? :o

Hmmmm. Something to look into.....I'll make a weekend out of it   :cookieMonster:

It's because the OP wasn't ignorant.

The other topics result in a flame fest because the OP of those topics get stupid and try to fight back against what wasn't even starting.

It's because the OP wasn't ignorant.

The other topics result in a flame fest because the OP of those topics get stupid and try to fight back against what wasn't even starting.

Quite.

Hm. Now I have nothing to do this weekend. :c

Eh how old is your son because this community on the forums is pretty violent. If you don't want your kid to be around repetitive cussing and love jokes then do not let him on the forums.

Eh how old is your son because this community on the forums is pretty violent. If you don't want your kid to be around repetitive cussing and love jokes then do not let him on the forums.

He could also run a dedicated server, which doesn't need him to be in it to run. I'm not really sure how to do it, but you could ask someone else on this thread.
You right click on blockland you click properties then you click find target then you click dedicated.bat twice then your server is running and it runs with the same addons and settings as your last hosted regular server

This game really isn't intended for eight year olds. But he probably won't encounter anything too bad if you just keep him away from some servers.

Problems here:
Cussing
love jokes
Discrimination on ID and Age.
Also, people are merciless.

Don't scare'm away guyz.

We all already settled it. His son isn't going to be on the forums.

Wouldn't it be funny if after all this, the OP posted a trollface and locked the thread?

Wow yeah I think it'd be ok for him to play the game but not be on the forums.  I thinks thats why noone has cussed in this topic yet without going ****!