Author Topic: Burp! Happenings and banter  (Read 29273 times)

Yep, Burp! sneaks on occasionally to let people know he's around, but most of the discourse has been between me (his dad), and the community. He's back for the next few days, btw.

Hello my son is here to play the game, hes jumping all over screaming how much he wants me to buy it!

Hello my son is here to play the game, hes jumping all over screaming how much he wants me to buy it!
Erm, what.

I must say, you've gotta be the coolest dad I've ever known.

my severs up I'm building a tower and need some help

its called: burps mini city

and if anyone has said this before, exuse me (didnt feel like reading all 30 pages D:) but when he gets really INTO the game, you maaayyy want to see if he would want to join a clan, which here basically is a group of people that work together (sometimes :P) to work on cool projects n stuff. I am a leader of a pretty new clan, and were mainly focused on building, and we are really nice people, so if you want you could either PM me or just comment here... Its called BLU Builders League United, there is a post in Clan Discussion. Just kinda puttin that out there to see if it interests him ;D heres the link: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=103331.0

>>Blocko<<

It sounds as if hes having a great time. Just try to keep an eye on him fom time to time. Who knows what he will find. Cause' I have been through it.

And speaking of clans.....Im leader of clan Anti-virus but.......um........erm......

Indeed, Tyler66. That clan was an epic fail.

ill look for his server ^_^ and he can join mine any time
i feel happy just posting here

If he goes on my server and traps any spawns, he won't get banned, just his cages d-wanded.

Blocko, thanks for the invite. He says he'd like to, but would like you to stop by his server first to say hi. Guess he still feels most comfortable on his home turf (

It's still called Burp!'s mini city
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 03:03:12 PM by Onivad »

Actually I hate to offend but I'd avoid clans until Burp can get into a good one by himself. The BLU Blocko linked to is actually a bad ripoff of another clan. Again, I hate to insult but you really should be warned to look at clan's comments thoroughly. I guess it could work out though.

Just went to his server right now and out-cussed pointed out a fellow that was cussing and burp banned him. Interesting server.

Blocko, thanks for the invite. He says he'd like to, but would like you to stop by his server first to say hi. Guess he still feels most comfortable on his home turf (

It's still called Burp!'s mini city
your welcome, and Id be glad to!

edit: well, i stopped by a few minutes ago, he didnt really talk to much, about the clan thing that is...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:53:04 PM by Blockomanian »