Author Topic: Tonkka you can come be an insensitive handicap here  (Read 9123 times)

Kitton.
I know you're grieving, but please, don't take it out on Bubba. Yes, you are correct, Bubba has some flawed logic in her post, but it is still unnecessary to take down a bystander with excess flak. I understand if you think me a "whiteknight." However, I do not believe in whiteknighting. I respect you both and enjoy your company on the forums. I see both of you as equally intelligent minds, which we seem to lack in this community.
What you can take your anger out on is Tonkka, or do not take your anger out on anybody.

If you haven't noticed, Bubba is always on the prowl to post about Kitton. I think she has every right to take it out on bubba as she's a pretty big nuisance when it comes to attacking Kitton.

cuz girls hate all other girls. they stalk each other looking for opportunities to attack them.
bubba is one of the worst ive seen in this forum that does this lol

cuz girls hate all other girls. they stalk each other looking for opportunities to attack them.
"Men don't understand women.  Women understand women, and they hate each other."

Tonkka once tried to argue that Badspot could be sued for using a minecraft-styled texture in his official server, nearly everyone else, including me, jumped on his ass in an instant and he actually kept arguing.

I actually started the argument against him with something along the lines of "Tonkka, shut the forget up you loving idiot".

Might have been a bit overboard, but he was asking for it with an argument such as that.

Tonkka once tried to argue that Badspot could be sued for using a minecraft-styled texture in his official server, nearly everyone else, including me, jumped on his ass in an instant and he actually kept arguing.

omg that is hilarious haha

it's like saying valve could be sued because users have made add-ons from other games for garry's mod

I actually started the argument against him with something along the lines of "Tonkka, shut the forget up you loving idiot".

Might have been a bit overboard, but he was asking for it with an argument such as that.
I was there.
And when I called him out for it on steam, he instantly said "shut up or continue the argument".
Guess that is the only reason he's on the forum: to act like an anti-sensitive bigot and spark arguments at the drop of a hat.

And the best thing about this behavor is his "it's perfectly fine when i do it!" mindset. It's like he's a stereotypical Al-Quaeda terrorist.

bubba keeps getting blocked by people on Steam because she tries hard at being manipulative

This topic is sad.

Sorry for your loss Kitton, here is a zesty, blood-filled drama topic in honor of your friend.
R.I.P Allen

This topic is sad.

Sorry for your loss Kitton, here is a zesty, blood-filled drama topic in honor of your friend.
R.I.P Allen
^

If you haven't noticed, Bubba is always on the prowl to post about Kitton. I think she has every right to take it out on bubba as she's a pretty big nuisance when it comes to attacking Kitton.
I didn't attack Kitton at all, she was the one attacking me in my drama

I didn't attack Kitton at all, she was the one attacking me in my drama

Can I say something mean but brutally honest?

Can I say something mean but brutally honest?

is it by chance "bubba is a loving idiot"?

is it by chance "bubba is a loving idiot"?
All I did was defend Tonkka

All I did was defend Tonkka
Tonkka. The person who was inconsiderate and bashing my post about my dead friend.
Good job bubba. Now even MORE of the forums dis-like you.
But here you are playing stupid again.