Author Topic: Nickpb, child enthusiast/Child Predator, overall useless piece of stuff  (Read 212248 times)

No, Japan, it's easier to reach + AoC iirc is 13
in most prefectures adults cannot have love with anyone under 17
It's 14
its 13

i trust akio in this matter he has an OFFICIAL weeaboo badge
More like official googler amirite

you would think with how much people care about the age of consent in japan it would be common knowledge lol

Hey I've got something immoral for you guys.

Nick lied to all of his closest friends faces about what happened between him and Tills, used them to defend and spread his false information in this topic, then made them look like idiots for doing so when Kickflow posted that new evidence. What a great friend!

Nick lied to all of his closest friends faces about what happened between him and Tills, used them to defend and spread his false information in this topic, then made them look like idiots for doing so when Kickflow posted that new evidence. What a great friend!
forget man that's deep

D3ath is 22, for those of you who don't know. D3ath is a good friend of mine, and I've never seen him once act or even hint loveual references. What the forget is going on?

I just hacked into OP's account, and yes, he can lock this thread:

[im g]http://i.imgur.com/Xn3grsa.png[/img]
forget i just noticed that grammar error

D3ath is 22, for those of you who don't know. D3ath is a good friend of mine, and I've never seen him once act or even hint loveual references. What the forget is going on?

never mind

guys

ive made an interesting discovery, not only nick sent nudes to tills

goddamnit forget you nuclear you stole my loving spot

you provided more of the picture than I did though lol

guys

ive made an interesting discovery, not only nick sent nudes to tills

Holy stuff what

and people wonder why I stuff on nick so often

he deserves every ounce of it

no one disrespects my bae rae rae

That's gotta hurt, man.