Poll

Should Kalphiter be banned?

Yes
155 (44.7%)
No
192 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 347

Author Topic: Should Kalphiter be banned.  (Read 25619 times)

How do I know that you're not framing me?
Because either you did it yourself, or you didn't. Either way you know if he's framing you. The real question is how we can know if you're being framed. This isn't a legal court, so we can stick with the more likely possibility without needing to rule out the others unless you can provide more proof that this is a set-up.

Why don't you go back to your refuge of BuB.

Funny, people banned on BuB, like Metal, are going to you as a last hope.

Because either you did it yourself, or you didn't. Either way you know if he's framing you. The real question is how we can know if you're being framed. This isn't a legal court, so we can stick with the more likely possibility without needing to rule out the others unless you can provide more proof that this is a set-up.
Ok, I feel content knowing that they're framing me, and I don't think I really need to convince anyone.

Funny, people banned on BuB, like Metal, are going to you as a last hope.
Unlike you, I actually have the capability to do this. I can also see why Metal left the dead BuB.

Congratulations, now post a reason.
He doesn't have to but my guess is he read this whole topic, thought about it, and came to the same conclusion as everyone else that you are full of stuff

The reason is for the lolz.

Thats what people do to a Kalphiter.

There's a name for people like this, but let's just call it Kalphiter for now.

Should MrMulch be banned?
I think so. i don't know.
Lets start a poll :D

Should MrMulch be banned?

No, he shouldn't. And neither should Kalphiter.

I mean, I may dislike him extremely but he really hasn't done anything horrible enough.

He some good add-ons too.

I think so. i don't know.
Lets start a poll :D
No, I think you should be banned.