Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 210131 times)

Super reminds me of an old me...

Super is just godmodding lol yet he tries to fight the fact that he is.

Due to failure to indicate a desire to continue the RP (Didn't post in three days after being warned of an inactivity purge), Klevinstein will be removed form the RP.  The land is Earth's until Saturday morning so new people can join with that land if they like.  I'll either update the map today or tomorrow.

snipsnop

If this is in reply to me..

It's tuesday, and when it became earths it became free game and Alaska is a good oil deposit. And it's not like the claim rule means people can't start in that land, I didn't design it like that.

oh sorry someone said you got taken off the OP
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:24:11 PM by Swat 3 »

edited

Oh yeah that, I wouldn't pay too much mind to that I don't know what he was talking about.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:24:56 PM by grunterdb1951 »

Rogues create a bomb made out of scrap metal, wood, and gasoline that ignites upon explosion. The bomb is itself just a bomb, but is coated in wood and scrap metal coated in the stuff that ignites gasoline, and then encased in a solid glass is gasoline, the glass breaks upon explosion, sending flaming scrap metal and wood all over the place. It is being mass-produced in an abandoned factory by a gang called the Carnadine Wolves.

Slevokxia rides out the last of glorious teamwork that was APEP before declaring:
"Slevokxia is no longer part of any alliance nor affiliated with any. That being the case, we would like to strength ties with the TP and dissuade some Slevokxian Citizens paranoia of possible invasion by the UoU."

Slevokxian Sub-Orbital Craft have succeeded their tests and are now a viable option.
Guided Personnel Sub-Orbital Re-entry Craft are also now financially sound.

Further note, Slevokxia begins mass producing the now completed chemicals.
H62LK8
K90PMJ
HAGH78
These chemicals will be first used in Project : Orion and Project : Angelic Accord.

And to round off, Slevokxia begins mass-producing prototypes deemed fit for widespread military use.

UoU publicly announces to Slevokxia that it had absolutely no intentions to ever attack them.  We look more forward to bolstering our friendship with your nation.

Then the land can be claimed, but leave it be until snipsnop is fulfilled.  It's how we've been doing things for a while now.

UoU claims that little bay that is inside of its land

Then the land can be claimed, but leave it be until snipsnop is fulfilled.  It's how we've been doing things for a while now.

I see, alright then.

A drug named "Kyrmiex" is a sedative that is supposed to genetically engineer the mind for the duration, letting go of specific thoughts of anger, and not using marijuana's style. Really, it just makes the person less likely to commit crime.

TPSP Moon Base Compound, Mars Base, and Space Stations receive upgrades.

With the aid of Designation A refugees from Erinaum, as well as AC smarty pants people and Project S have reverse engineered a former Erinamese PI (not one of the big tough ones, just one of the basic combat models) from data and parts received from refugees, wreckage recovered by Belsnian soldiers during Erinaum's fall, and the expertise of some Designation As.  Certain elements of its design are being worked into the blueprints of future combat plane models and shared with the TP.

The last of the refugee camps closes up as the need for the camps has ceased; the Erinamese have integrated into existing and recently built housing and most of them have found adequate occupational opportunities; some in the manual labor fields, and others in more technical or bureaucratic fields.  A government inquiry has found that the Erinamese culture has remained strongly entrenched in the people, and that school districts near the former Erinamese border and in areas where refugees migrated to, the demand for teaching the Erinamese language is almost double.  The AC's required language standard now includes Arabic and Russian, with Almanian, Erinamese, and German receiving special credit.

Yay!

What PI?  PI means Plus Industries, ergo any product made for the Erinamese government by PI.  Could be planes of all Erinamese models or some weapons.

Sorry for any lack of clarity.  A PI-19XEII.