Author Topic: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?  (Read 4880 times)


I don't really care for this "coolbr0" stuff.

I just think that whoever supports yoga in any form should be perma banned.
Which can be classified as seconding.

coolbr0 status revoked, demoted to pop fish morian status.




Although, I really hope this would be the last one.

Actually I think I spent an hour and a half of my time.

ALL OF IT WASTED.

I'm never doing this again.

How much of these has he done?

How much of these has he done?
2

Seventh also tried to make one but it did not spread as much.

2

Seventh also tried to make one but it did not spread as much.
If not already obvious enough, mine was made on the premise of making fun of Buhbookabuh,

Honestly though, I think mine is funnier even though it's only a joke.

If not already obvious enough, mine was made on the premise of making fun of Buhbookabuh,
Honestly though, I think mine is funnier even though it's only a joke.
Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?  :cookieMonster:

I wanna be in it!

See, you do that thing you do, and I'll come from behind and shoot you in the back with a Gun. Then you press Ctrl+K, and you stop this stuff for good!

Locking because it's almost here.