Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 193941 times)

Whats everyone up to? I've been quite preoccupied with finals, so I'll be fully active by the end of this week.

Been playing other games with my brother. Found a super  nintendo emulator and I sometimes play Zelda a link to the past. fun :)

Manipulating the end of time with my dog.

So, where's Az with that servermajig?

I've been quite preoccupied with finals, so I'll be fully active by the end of this week.

I am now requiring for everyone to be on Steam. It is completely free to download, and I will be able to get in touch will all of you easier. This is mandatory, and I will be requesting all of your names to be either posted here or you can PM me if you do not want everyone adding you.

Download here
Assuming you're all on windows.

If you're already actively using steam? Great! Once again, please either post your name here or PM me.

Steam: BLID6932Custard
Because some starfish already stole my name.

So, where's Az with that servermajig?

Working on it. Please spend the waiting time contemplating what our next build should be. :)

I am now requiring for everyone to be on Steam. It is completely free to download, and I will be able to get in touch will all of you easier. This is mandatory, and I will be requesting all of your names to be either posted here or you can PM me if you do not want everyone adding you.

Download here
Assuming you're all on windows.

If you're already actively using steam? Great! Once again, please either post your name here or PM me.
The download and the account are both initially free.  However, because skype wants their service to be used, unless you buy a game, you are not allowed to use the chat system.

Im gonna try to app

if i app, and get in(lol), Ill have the highest ID :3
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 11:23:12 PM by MyNameIsYou »

You can't use Steam chat if you don't own any steam games.

Also sorry about not responding to you the other night, Drake. I was afk and got back less than 2 minutes after you went offline.

Edit: That's what I get for skimming over Lalam's post. I can say that the real reason is so stop scammers from setting up free accounts, though.

I don't own any games and I use steam chat. The system is easy to surpass, but I don't know how the hell I do it.

They recently added a bunch of free-to-play games to download. I wonder if downloading one of those could unlock it for you.