Author Topic: Clan [C] Colleagues  (Read 191170 times)

Yay, but why was TAG purged?
Why specifically a player was removed is their business, if TAG openly asks on this topic I will share. However I already informed him prior that he was being purged, and gave him a suitable reason.

just to let you know im still an admin in the c server

just to let you know im still an admin in the c server
I haven't been able to get in-game since earlier last night. I assure you, your admin will be gone when I get back on since you feel it to be that important to notify me on the topic.

I would apply but i have no inspiration

I cleared all the bricks on the server and changed the map settings. Whether or not we're going to do a community holiday town or a seasonal clan build is up for debate. Hell, we might even do both but the decision to which one goes on the dedicated...

I'm all for a Christmas town or something, I loved doing that in the past.

Well, fun while it lasted. Sorry I kind of stopped doing stuff in the past few months.

Why specifically a player was removed is their business, if TAG openly asks on this topic I will share. However I already informed him prior that he was being purged, and gave him a suitable reason.
Why am I being purged?
There we go.

Let's get a Christmas build going and we "maybe" even will finish it before the big day...

You're breaking one of the clan rules. It has been brought to my attention by multiple players that your behavior has been completely unacceptable. Also, you never showed much interest in the clan when we were doing a build. Finally, you are dislike by a part of the community that have showed interest in C, and I removed the issue to better the clan.

Since I am viewing the board differently as I am in a library and this is blocked content, I can't edit. The last thing I would like to say about this is view it as a positive thing. You're doing the clan a favor by staying out, and taking one for the team.

What part of the community?
Ephi?

And you're right, I never did much.
But I feel a little sad though.
'Hands in C clan tag'
:c
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 02:44:02 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Is it just me or is the space between our avatars and our posts larger... It's messing up the first post, and the "Calibri" font doesn't look the same. Hmmm
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 03:35:19 PM by Soviet »

That's probably just the library computer.