Author Topic: TomTheGeek's FS2004/X Server  (Read 10012 times)

If it wasn't for my love of tactical aircraft, I would have bought this:

Also Saitek.

But meh, it really wasn't all that great when I tried it out at Futurshop. It felt plasticky.

I loved using the X52, it was incredibly realistic.

Updated main post with ENB Series info.

I have FSX, i enjoyed it, but i do agree it's power-hungry, it works great for me at the lowest settings, but it looks terrible, which is why i'm on Medium graphics.
I wish i had 2004, it would work great for my specs :/
But still, i got lots of fun being Tonce's co-pilot as we flied over Norway
AT NIGHT.

First Flightsim I ever played <3

I'm getting Cachya Headtracking setup. That shall be much fun.
I used to fly air liners when I was a kid on it and pretend I was going to crash because I could hardly fly.
And then I'd get chairs from my house and place them in rows behind my seat in front of the PC to make the seats and get my family to sit in them.

I miss being really young, games seemed so awesome back then.

My only joystick only works on computers from '00 and below. :(

I can send ju my sound blaster with a gameport <3.

That's how I got my steering wheel to go.

For people who dun have it: http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Flight-Simulator-2004-Century-Pc/dp/B000096L71/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1267566771&sr=1-3
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 03:45:52 PM by TomTheGeek »

Sweet, the game is installing now on my PC. Is the actual server up? BTW. May take 6 hours until i actually come to the server, i need a nap :D.
don't blame me, blame my metabolism :p

Sweet, the game is installing now on my PC. Is the actual server up? BTW. May take 6 hours until i actually come to the server, i need a nap :D.

It's up right now.

I'm flying.

ALSO, I have one install of the AlphaSim F-22A Raptor if anyone wants it... free of course, but I bought 3 for $50.

It's up right now.

I'm flying.

ALSO, I have one install of the AlphaSim F-22A Raptor if anyone wants it... free of course, but I bought 3 for $50.

Me me :D

In about 6 hours it be midnight, server be down by then.

It's up right now.

I'm flying.

me me me

I hope you got a joystick, this game needs it. No mouse to joystick option, unless your gonna do it the hacky way like I used to do.

Server will go up as soon as I get home, 15:00 CST.

The forget you think, Tom? OF COURSE I DO!

It is seriously, the best joystick I've used so far.
This is the joystick I have: The Saitek Aviator (Or, AV8OR for cigarettes).

I have this also.

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to say. My dad asked one of his friends and his friend says that if he finds it, he'll bring it to work. Yes!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 06:19:36 PM by Comatose »

Will you be hosting on Friday? That's most likely when I'll have the disk.

Will you be hosting on Friday? That's most likely when I'll have the disk.

Yes I will.