Author Topic: TomTheGeek's FS2004/X Server  (Read 10005 times)

Cool. Then, play FSX. I'll be on, first day Friday afternoon. I'll get FSHost and uninstall some old files I don't need.

You don't need it. Just the IP.

Upgraded to FSX, as you saw.

Is it possible that I can download some of the aircraft to be updated?

I'm gonna be flying with American Airlines livery, with callsign American 189. If I'm not on Friday, I probably don't have the disk yet. The whole week next week, I can play seeing as I have no homework due to testing at school.

Is it possible that I can download some of the aircraft to be updated?

I'm gonna be flying with American Airlines livery, with callsign American 189. If I'm not on Friday, I probably don't have the disk yet. The whole week next week, I can play seeing as I have no homework due to testing at school.

Why next week...I am testing now >:c.

Double toast and bump:

Server going up.

Ok, I most likely won't have the disk tomorrow. If my mom orders the game from Amazon within the next hour, I'll get it by tomorrow. You need the product key to activate the game, so I can't really lend it from anybody.

EDIT: I ordered it on Amazon, and I'll probably get it on Sunday or Tuesday. I'm hoping Sunday.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 05:47:29 PM by Comatose »

Ok, I most likely won't have the disk tomorrow. If my mom orders the game from Amazon within the next hour, I'll get it by tomorrow. You need the product key to activate the game, so I can't really lend it from anybody.

EDIT: I ordered it on Amazon, and I'll probably get it on Sunday or Tuesday. I'm hoping Sunday.

FSX or FS9?

If you said key for FS9 I will lol so hard.

FSX or FS9?

Where my plane boy?

joystick

That's mine :D attack 3

everything I own is logitech besides my pc and keyboard
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 09:52:45 PM by Flying Ace »

FSX or FS9?

FS9, I heard my dad's friend tell him on the phone you need a product key. Anyway, it got shipped today so I porobably won't get it until Wednesday. :/

so, do you guys even play this anymore...?

That's mine :D attack 3

everything I own is logitech besides my pc and keyboard

<3

And...

so, do you guys even play this anymore...?

We've been loving around with FSX until Mack said it was annoying to use. And, I, was fooling with RC Flight.

Have a PART of a project to do, (Doing half of it...) and server.

EDIT: FFF...

For a voice solution, use TS3, ip is tomthegeek.servegame.org
« Last Edit: March 06, 2010, 09:57:32 AM by TomTheGeek »

Is the server up right now? I want to join.

We've been loving around with FSX until Mack said it was annoying to use.

So now we're not using FSX?

I can make FS2004 run with better physics, wing forms, wind settings, bloom effects and overall realism compared to FSX.

If I were to match up FS2004 (Adding custom mods to make it look identical to FSX) and FSX Default on ultra high, 2004 has a steady 60 FPS while X has 6.