Author Topic: R.U.S.E Open beta  (Read 7405 times)

Im hosting right now. Just me and Adam at the moment, looking for some mroe players.
I'll join you guys when I finish my homework.

Lol. Looks kinda fun.

I managed to get in a good round.

I actually like the game, although a situation can feel hopeless at times (probably due to inexperience)

I got in a 2v2v2 and one player dropped so 2v2v1, and we whopped them. Went from level 3 to 5. The teamwork is good, but most of it is just using ruses to help each-other. We didn't actually combine our armies too often(because we were sandwiched between the other teams, so we had to fight a two-sided war)

Artillery and quick center-capturing won it for us.

Oh god I suck at this game

Oh god I suck at this game
Spam shelters/bunkers/whatever they are.

Couple that with some tanks and artillery. Put infantry in the cities and trees. Above all, be crazy prepared.

I suck at getting money :c, is there an in game tutorial?


I have to wait for my insanely slow internets to download this. :c

I've started downloading and it will prolly be done by tomorrow.


psh.. I had huge army of tanks there...

Yeah but i had like 60 ground troops :D

O god i hate planes now =(

I had like 20 tanks and epic anti tank defense but no anti air.. And then the goddamn planes came and all my anti tank stations went boom and..
« Last Edit: March 10, 2010, 11:59:54 AM by Sony »

I just fought a battle very similar to that except I was the guy with the planes.


4V4 Strategists: My team leaves, the enemy team leaves, 1v1.
Through plane spam and some tactical manueverin my score shot up to 10,000 (against 3,000) and I won the round.

I'm going to try this game. :D