Author Topic: Soul Silver/Heart Gold  (Read 364164 times)

my blissey has 302 special defense and 680 Hp. why do you think it sucks, cigarette?

Not only that, but I has what little 225 special attack if I remember, that's just enough to kick rock type ass seeing how it has ice beam, and majority of rock types have that ground type as a secondary.

Blissey is one that takes strategy to use and battle.

Strategy is something you lack.

LOL KYOGRE BETS POKEYMAN EVER

I'm not saying it's the best, god damn.

I'm just saying that it's the coolest by looks.

I'm not saying it's the best, god damn.

I'm just saying that it's the coolest by looks.
legendaries suck get a real pokemon

legendaries suck get a real pokemon

I have real pokemon. As a matter of fact, I didn't throw Kyogre out again after the elite 4.

Blissey is annoying, its HP never ends even good Machamps can't kill it most of the time ):<
I keep things like toxic just for Blissey, and that only works if the other player is stupid.

Fail Machamp if you're not OHKOing with Dynamic Punch. Actually, fail other player for leaving Blissey in to take a Machamp's Dynamic Punch. Also, Blissey gets Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Softboiled, and even has Natural Cure, so status effects (especially Toxic) won't work.

Fail Machamp if you're not OHKOing with Dynamic Punch. Actually, fail other player for leaving Blissey in to take a Machamp's Dynamic Punch. Also, Blissey gets Heal Bell, Aromatherapy, Softboiled, and even has Natural Cure, so status effects (especially Toxic) won't work.

Blisseys are able to take a critical Focus punch and Dynamic punch does much less damage, so either I've only fought hacked Blisseys or your Machamp is extra badass.

Use of natural cure and healing moves requires the other person to not be stupid like I said.....

Also never just toxic Blissey, do gay stuff like toxic, sleep, and snatch to shutdown any healing and maximize toxic's damage.

Blisseys are able to take a critical Focus punch and Dynamic punch does much less damage, so either I've only fought hacked Blisseys or your Machamp is extra badass.

Machamp does not have 100 base HP, and therefore cannot setup 101 HP subs. You'll never be able to pull off a Focus Punch against a Blissey if thats all you have to hit it with. Also, a max HP/Def Bold Blissey takes 118.5% - 139.5% from max Atk Adamant LO Machamp's Dynamic Punch. I think your Machamp just sucks.

Best heal/cost ratio of any healing item in the game.
Fresh Water gives exactly the same ratio (1HP = $4) with no negative effect. You have to buy them one at a time and it heals less per item, though.

Fresh Water gives exactly the same ratio (1HP = $4) with no negative effect. You have to buy them one at a time and it heals less per item, though.

Any luck with Netbattle / Shoddy Battle?

The problem is that they don't heal you fully.

Or stop being poor and buy Super Potions

Hey hey 50 full restores erry day!

Battled my friend in 1st block today.

Tyrannitar rape, go.

This. I have about 76 Full Restores right now.

Hey hey wasting money erry day!

Hey hey wasting money erry day!
Get some more money, you silly poor person.