Poll

Do you think Marijuana should be legalized for purchase and usage above the age of 21?

Yes
51 (53.1%)
No
45 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 96

Author Topic: Weed superpoll/Discussion thread 2: Do you think Marijuana should be legalized?  (Read 7239 times)

Two of two discussion threads on weed, specifically do you think Marijuana should be legalized in the u.s. for purchase and usage for anyone above 21?

Weed is no worse than alcohol. It should be legal, and cigarettes should be illegal.

I wouldn't mind if marijuana was legalized as long as there were restrictions on where you could smoke it like there are for cigarettes. I don't want to smell your stuff.

I don't really care, I mean if you want to ruin your mind by smoking it thats fine by me so long as you know what your smokin'

I wouldn't mind if marijuana was legalized as long as there were restrictions on where you could smoke it like there are for cigarettes. I don't want to smell your stuff.
Yeah, some restrictions on where you can smoke it would make it okay with me. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to smell marijuana while I'm walking in the streets.

Weed is less harmful physically, but what happens when the people smoke it too much. Doesn't it do more mentally than alcohol? That could be equally as fatal. But I don't know, that's why the question mark                                              ^ is there.

Marijuana for medical services is fine. Anything else isn't good

Also probably not the best idea to drive and smoke it either. Hybrid of alcohol and cigarette restrictions I guess.

I wouldn't mind, but only if there are strict restrictions.

It'll corrupt the society just like Wow corrupts children.

Ban WoW, legalize pot. Society benefits in the end.

Yes but there should be an age limit because we have enough idiots in this world doing stupid stuff, and I don't want to smell it all the time when I'm walking, so some restrictions would be nice.

Legalize it. It's not as harmful as people think, and by regulating it you can get rid of weed dealers as well as people who put other actually harmful drugs in the weed they sell.

Legalize it. It's not as harmful as people think, and by regulating it you can get rid of weed dealers as well as people who put other actually harmful drugs in the weed they sell.
Well if they lower the THC or whatever in it then it would be safer to have.

This.