Author Topic: You have to buy blockland to get addons right  (Read 20340 times)

Kind people.

Also, this topic has gone completely off topic. It's gone from a question about add-ons to how Blockland has to cost and how it is only a one-time payment, etc. Basically, question answered, the idiot says "ogm roblox is betr becuz its fr33," then flame. I don't even think topics like this deserve to be alive.Maybe like $50?
the only problem with roblox is its not open source or else i would have hacked it

im not 9 years old im 12 and i can actualy build something beyond the stuffty guns you make
friend.
the only problem with roblox is its not open source or else i would have hacked it
Byeee

roblox
cna u pls poast a link of dis roblox u spek uf??//? i neva hud of id
pls

dumbstuff
Hahaha, I'm not about to get banned for pirating.

Hahaha, I'm not about to get banned for pirating.
its not pirating its changing the physics to your advantage

its not pirating its changing the physics to your advantage

Which I do believe is a violation of
You are visiting a forum owned by someone who makes their living selling a game.    Posts encouraging software piracy are extremely disrespectful.

Do not:
Do not talk about pirating software
Do not give links to software pirating sites
Do not give instructions on how to pirate software
Do not talk about how you just pirated software
Do not give links/talk about/show off private or cracked mmo servers - this is piracy
Do not use "clever" innuendo to talk about any of these things

Therefore, byeeee

i really want to stay away from roblox because that is the stupidest game ever stuffty physics and noobs
ok so the only reason i quit blockland a long time ago was because you had to buy it but roblox was free and i thought why pay for something that is already there and free

You sort of contradicted yourself there.

Which I do believe is a violation of
Therefore, byeeee
what you mean rescripting it but not claiming it as your own is pirating

ITT: Idiot doesn't know what he's talking about.

ITT: Idiot doesn't know what he's talking about.
James, I assume?

or else i would have hacked it
Oh yeah, sure, definitely.

what you mean rescripting it but not claiming it as your own is pirating

...yes...?

Dude its just 20 dollars, you get your latest Xbox games for around 60$ Plus Badspot needs money to support his daily life, and to bring food on the table.
 Roblox costs 200$ for life membership(Builder Club), Blockland costs 20$ for life membership.