Author Topic: You have to buy blockland to get addons right  (Read 20337 times)

Well, this means that you are
A. A cheap friend
B. A friend
C. A stupid friend

D. All of the above
Last time I checked, friends are normal people and can be very smart and not cheap.

Last time I checked, friends are normal people and can be very smart and not cheap.
ok so the only reason i quit blockland a long time ago was because you had to buy it but roblox was free and i thought why pay for something that is already there and free

charge them to have over 20 saves?

lol well 1 save can be of infinite size on blockland. that wouldn't work.
maybe works on roblox where the game is stuffty and cant allow huge projects.

Well, this means that you are
A. A cheap friend
B. A friend
C. A stupid friend

D. All of the above
looks like your the NotAnon on this site

ok so the only reason i quit blockland a long time ago was because you had to buy it but roblox was free and i thought why pay for something that is already there and free
The old 'free' Blockland is now a piece of stuff in comparison to the version we are at now. And ROBLOX is just a bigger pile of stuff in comparison to it.

I really can't tell why people like you just can't pay for it. It's a god damn one-time payment of $20. No monthly payments or some stuff. Just $20. You could babysit a child for a few hours and earn money for even two Blockland keys.

Jesus Christ. Just ask for some allowance or earn your money dammit.

The game is worth more than 20 bucks, in my opinion.
This is one of the few games I still play after God knows how long.

Playin this till it's gone.

who wouldnt want to make money off something they created :D

ok so im a maker and like free open source software

ok so im a maker and like free open source software

You are approximately 9 years old. There is no way you can even make a normal useful add-on that isn't just some stupid stuffty gun.

Hey everyone, I found the problem!

who wouldnt want to make money off something they created :D
Kind people.

Also, this topic has gone completely off topic. It's gone from a question about add-ons to how Blockland has to cost and how it is only a one-time payment, etc. Basically, question answered, the idiot says "ogm roblox is betr becuz its fr33," then flame. I don't even think topics like this deserve to be alive.
The game is worth more than 20 bucks, in my opinion.
Maybe like $50?

You are approximately 9 years old. There is no way you can even make a normal useful add-on that isn't just some stupid stuffty gun.
im not 9 years old im 12 and i can actualy build something beyond the stuffty guns you make