Author Topic: You have to buy blockland to get addons right  (Read 20170 times)

No, you only have to buy Blockland to:
-Use RTB
-Play online
-Have more than 150 bricks

You can use add-ons in the demo version, aside from RTB.

that sucks no wonder so many people play roblox because its free to play with other people

that sucks no wonder so many people play roblox because its free to play with other people

Well if you dislike it, you can go play ROBLOX.
Nothing wrong with that.

look why not make this game free and get more players but charge them to have over 20 saves?

look why not make this game free and get more players but charge them to have over 20 saves?

That is stupid.
I can't even describe how bad of an idea that is. If that is what ROBLOX does, I feel sorry for them.

because Badspot needs the money for updates, is home, and other stuff

That is stupid.
I can't even describe how bad of an idea that is. If that is what ROBLOX does, I feel sorry for them.

No, they don't. He just wants a different game because he wants to get away from ROBLOX's builders club.

i really want to stay away from roblox because that is the stupidest game ever stuffty physics and noobs

Yeah, 'free' with plenty of restrictions. Don't worry, you can pay like two-hundred dollars to remove these restrictions for life.

In Blockland, you buy the game for $20. That's it.

Also, if you haven't heard of paying for games, then you're probably very young.
Back when super nintendo was the new stuff, we payed for all of our games. There was no free games, and there was no complainin'.

charge them to have over 20 saves?
OK, I rename my saves to be .txt files instead of .bls

How is it that this know-nothing douchebag Badspot is making money off a game and you're earning nothing with your extensive business smarts? Life is so unfair!

« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 04:54:18 PM by Ephialtes »

You don't HAVE to save to play the game efficiently, therefore thats a bad idea. It's good how it is now, you can get a taste of the game and have fun, but then when you want to build something cool you can't and you want to buy it.

That is stupid.
how does roblox end up being a multi million dollar company

how does roblox end up being a multi million dollar company

Children begging and screaming for builders club?