Author Topic: You have to buy blockland to get addons right  (Read 20350 times)

The idiot who made this topic deserves to die the most horrible death. He's just as annoying as the friends from RTB (The old one) who whine about how retail sucks because they can't dish out $19.95. I was friends with some, and they were begging me to buy them a key.
Oh so you're the same Sephiroth? Cool.

look why not make this game free and get more players but charge them to have over 20 saves?

thats pretty much the same as the free bc bullstuff the idiots on roblox post in the forums dont bring that stuff here buy the game or wait for lego universe from what i hear its the same thing as blockland

You 'aint got no pancake mix!

wait for lego universe from what i hear its the same thing as blockland
Not even close.

look why not make this game free and get more players but charge them to have over 20 saves?
You, and all of the other people who have suggested this, are not going to ever be Blockland's "savior".

You asking for Blockland to be free is like a homeless man asking the president for a mansion. It just doesn't happen.

Ding ding ding.

Because lego isn't good enough to make a building game that would suit their target age group.

i know that im talking more along the lines of  WHAT is it storyline and gameplay stuff

storyline
Irrelevant when comparing to Blockland. Blockland doesn't have one.
and gameplay stuff
MMORPG doesn't answer that?

i know that im talking more along the lines of  WHAT is it storyline and gameplay stuff
its not hard to use google

I got an idea. This topic made me realize how stupid people are because they see free and play something that will cost them $200 later.

Badspot should call the demo "free Blockland" and advertise BL as free. Then make people pay $20 to upgrade.

I don't hate ROBLOX, but I do far prefer Blockland.
And when it all comes down to it, there's a point that Blockland will not sink to.

ROBLOX has no such limits.

I got an idea. This topic made me realize how stupid people are because they see free and play something that will cost them $200 later.

Badspot should call the demo "free Blockland" and advertise BL as free. Then make people pay $20 to upgrade.
Ugh I hate those stupid advertizement scams! Why can't they just say upfront that you will eventually have to buy the full version?!

"You can play this game totally free! if you want to play some stupid two minute trial..."

Although for Blockland you can play the demo forever if you'd like...just think of how many newbies that would attract! most of them wouldn't even bother to buy the actual game. Not a good idea...

that sucks no wonder so many people play roblox because its free to play with other people
Well, this means that you are
A. A cheap friend
B. A friend
C. A stupid friend

D. All of the above