Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 131050 times)

Name: Jellypuddle

BL_ID: 13236

Talents: Filming, Acting, Building sets, Editing, Mapping, Might be able to make some logos / titles if needed

Reason For Applying: I really want to be in a Blockland Clan, and I've always wanted to be in a Blockland movie also, so this seems like a good clan for me.

Experience for the branch/branches in which you are applying for: Made a few Runescape music videos one and a half years ago and a few recent (very bad) blockland videos with fraps and sony vegas. Currently acting and co-directing a Sniper movie by Quark. I have made a slopes dry map, and could make better, but I haven't been bothered (doing it for the clan with motivate me ;P) I will PM you if you wanna see some of my art/builds.

Yay

also, i figure i should tell you, im in canada which... i THINK is eastern standard time, so RIGHT THIS SECOND im typing this its 6:35 PM. i know its not a big difference but i thought you should know

Tried to keep it Tiny so not that good quality
Click me for URL
 Put your mouse over me

I'm back home. I would assume it's too late today? I'm ready whenever.

Tried to keep it Tiny so not that good quality
Click me for URL
 Put your mouse over me
You're in. That was really good.

It's 8:45ish here yes.

I'm back home. I would assume it's too late today? I'm ready whenever.
You're in. That was really good.
thank you

Am jelly in?

Yes, but if you want to get into the editor branch, you need to make a short clip of your skills. Video quality doesn't matter. Also, the clip can be small. Like, 10 seconds long kind of small. You wont be judged on the recording. Only on the things you can do with the clip afterward.

I felt so ill yesterday I couldn't of come anyway. I think we should re-schedule for the weekend because then it will be easier for the time differences and I will be able to come.

Do ya think we have enough people yet? We should be able to do something by now.

Yes, but if you want to get into the editor branch, you need to make a short clip of your skills. Video quality doesn't matter. Also, the clip can be small. Like, 10 seconds long kind of small. You wont be judged on the recording. Only on the things you can do with the clip afterward.
Thanks, I will make a clip later ;P

Actually, please could you remove me from filming, as I only have the trial version of fraps :c

Expect an application for a setbuilder/Filmer in about 2-3 weeks.

Do ya think we have enough people yet? We should be able to do something by now.
We were going to film something yesterday but Hellriot sorta couldn't come. These are the parts for the film.....

Bob's Voice = Mr.LoLHaX
Sam's Voice = Hellriot
Sam's Character = Even5626
Bob's Character = Skip
Filming = Hellriot

OK, I think we should film on Saturday, at 2:00pm. The only people we need to be there at the time are Hellriot, Skip and Even5626, if everyone else wants to come they can. When Hellriot has decided a password we will PM you all it. I for one will be there.