Author Topic: Carnage Film Studios (CFS)  (Read 131007 times)

I want to be an Actor: Physical.

Also, am I in the movie?

Well I am great with a Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation.

I want to be an Actor: Physical.
You're already put down for acting on the front page.

Also, am I in the movie?
Freeze is filling in the spots, since it's his script. You'll have to talk to him about that. The current available spots I know are taken, are: Sam's voice, Bob's character, and Filming.

Well I am great with a Arnold Schwarzenegger impersonation.

I'll put you down as voice acting then. Also, if you like to blow stuff up, that would fall under an acting category. I'll put you down as acting as well.

Sorry, guys. I wont be here Sunday. Going out of state. Shall we plan filming times for Monday?

EDIT: Unless you want to take the filming spot, Skip.

I have a question, could I join for prop( Like movie prop, not stuff prop) modeling? I know it is not in the OP, so that is why I am asking. I could model weapons, shields and such.

Also, They be stealing your font

I have a question, could I join for prop( Like movie prop, not stuff prop) modeling? I know it is not in the OP, so that is why I am asking. I could model weapons, shields and such.
Sure, but there is such a wide variety of things for download, that you might not be doing much modeling at all for this group. Just make an application with the appropriate format, and I'll put you in on the OP. Would you also like to join with another position, such as acting?

Also, They be stealing your font
Ya know, I actually find that really funny.  :cookieMonster:

-Snip-

Love the models!
Also, the only requirements you need to be and actor, is to know how to control a Blockhead, and remember what tasks they are given during the filming.

You're in.

Also, the only requirements you need to be and actor, is to know how to control a Blockhead, and remember what tasks they are given during the filming.
I could do that. I always have paper at my desk anyways. :>

Sorry, guys. I wont be here Sunday. Going out of state. Shall we plan filming times for Monday?

EDIT: Unless you want to take the filming spot, Skip.
Ok, fine with me, but it can't be until after 3:00pm (my time).

Also did you get my PM?

NINJAEDIT: The place of Sam (Physical Acting) has been taken by Even5626.

Now we just need Bob (voice acting).
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 02:46:57 PM by Freeze »

I would like to apply as a Set Builder/Special Effects.

My info and application is in the gallery, found here

Please get back to me on the results of my application, thanks!

I would like to apply as a Set Builder/Special Effects.

My info and application is in the gallery, found here

Please get back to me on the results of my application, thanks!

Yes! Now if we need something built for a video, we can some to you. Especially for eventing, which will be needed alot. =)

I'll add you to the member list.

yo hell, can i app but keep my clans tags?

Yes! Now if we need something built for a video, we can some to you. Especially for eventing, which will be needed alot. =)

I'll add you to the member list.

Awesome! Just Pm me any new builds you need. Is there anything you need built now? I'm bored as heck.

yo trey, can you build my app?