Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1106703 times)

and who would that be? no one attacked me or my village.
it all remains, with all the players. even me.

you of all people arent in a position to slam another player. you are one of the biggest haven failures in this topic.

or so everyone believes

I have not went out and sought huge stuff because all of my other characters were just made with my friends to be able to play alongside them

my only mistake was staying with Altruist/Mario71. nuff said.

yeah im not playing. not logging on would mean shes not seeing me.

and your sources lie. because the village was never raided. in fact to this day, not a single person has ever even entered that wasnt invited in.
no TOH villager was ever killed yet.
ToH is loving secure as hell.

I think the reason why I lost interest is because the village was fully built, I didn't have anything else to do but occasionally make silk and farm, and I didn't really do much else.

Maybe the lack of danger is what made me quit. Either way, MaEm got killed once because she went afk outside of our gates.

a source that wants to remain anonymous has told me that you were attacked because you weren't really as strong as you thought you were

you were killed and most of your place was raided

i was talking to lilith and she plainly stated you no longer have a character in/near Bevelle (actually she said that she had no clue where you were)

wait what ?

our village was not nor has ever been raided so umm you source is blowing wind.

you may want to get your facts straight.

yes i was killed by an outsider and yes so was a wall checking mule such is life.

But i was not in the village when i was taken down at the  time.

a source that wants to remain anonymous has told me that you were attacked because you weren't really as strong as you thought you were

you were killed and most of your place was raided

i was talking to lilith and she plainly stated you no longer have a character in/near Bevelle (actually she said that she had no clue where you were)
Whoever that anonymous guy is, he's a dumbass

wait what ?

our village was not nor has ever been raided so umm you source is blowing wind.

you may want to get your facts straight.

yes i was killed by an outsider and yes so was a wall checking mule such is life.

But i was not in the village when i was taken down at the  time.

they tend to do that

so from what i'm learning bisjac pulled a kurt cobain

sorry bis :( but i did get killled by some toad lol

not a biggy though and some dude killed wall checker and well i didnt have skills to track to see who

guess i forgot to let you know about that lol

i dont know why'tf chriz ended up up by the village. i could kick front's ass for doing that.

hopefully hes over living near bordel or something. hes dumb enough to believe their stories of an apparent war that never was lol
i would rather he leach off them, then bother us.

i dont know why'tf chriz ended up up by the village. i could kick front's ass for doing that.

hopefully hes over living near bordel or something. hes dumb enough to believe their stories of an apparent war that never was lol
i would rather he leach off them, then bother us.

i've never been within 3 tiles of bordel's real claim.

it wasn't front's fault either lol

none of your villagers made me come here. none of them helped me get here in any way, either.

So, guys.
I hear there's a war here and Chriz is being a richard :o

So, guys.
I hear there's a war here and Chriz is being a richard :o

there is no war

i am simply defending myself, seeing as how i've been a failure in the past

i won't forget up this time. i've got strong relations and alliances, ownership of an iron, copper, and tin mine. I can thank The Russian for that, mostly. He and I are working together for the rest of this world.

there is no war

i am simply defending myself, seeing as how i've been a failure in the past

i won't forget up this time. i've got strong relations and alliances, ownership of an iron, copper, and tin mine. I can thank The Russian for that, mostly. He and I are working together for the rest of this world.

Isn't that what you said indirectly in ALL THE PREVIOUS times?
And yet you failed again.

Isn't that what you said indirectly in ALL THE PREVIOUS times?
And yet you failed again.

this time i'm not sticking with dipstuffs.

am i the only one that noticed how i almost always die ONLY when altruist shows up?

Angkor character went fine, met up with Ravian, altruist came, I died.
Minstrel 2 had to drown to death because altruist was trying to kill me.

i dont even care about any past characters anymore, because this one is my best so far.

and to say again, why do you dipstuffs keep on the past. if my past characters have failed and my current hasn't, then why even give a damn about the old ones.

This is what I hate about H&H. All of the drama that constantly sparks up. I like playing it. But I only like playing it when I have others working at the same time as me. I don't do well when I have no one on to ask me to do something, I can't give myself a job that I will follow through. No matter where I am, whether it be me, or someone else, one person goes inactive. Then the whole thing just shuts down.

New Avalon. The first village of me and The Russian. All went well until Ben came around, or whatever his name was. Russian joined him an abandoned NA. Ben the went crazy and murdered my friend. We then founded NA. Frontrox got killed. Then someone went inactive, and everyone quit.

Avalon. Same. Exact. Thing. I went on a vacation, and couldn't bring myself to play it for a while afterwards. I still got on. I later get on to see Avalon claimed by Little Fisher, so I move with into Acherus Hold, with Frontrox.

Acherus Hold. Within a few days of me joining, I rarely see anyone on. And then I stop playing for a few days, and someone left the gates open and stole the stuff. I would like to say, though, that I took the tools, Front. I saw that Acherus Hold wasn't going to stand longer, so I took them. I'm still in there. I would have brought them back if my suspicions weren't correct. But lo and behold. Acherus Hold is no more. I might just go and drown myself and start anew. I don't know.

Every other place I've made an alt in while the next place I'm in is inactive. Guess what? They're inactive. It's just so stupid that I can't find the right people to motivate, and keep myself motivated with.

I agree with Bisjac. The only successful village I've seen thus far, with blocklanders in it, is... None. Even ToH had it's success, but with the amount of blocklanders, few, it had; It still had tons of drama. I think I'd rather start a village with one of the idiots from the H&H forums then most of the people here. I bet there would be a lot less drama.

Hopefully I can find a place, whether in this world, or after the reset. That doesn't hate each other for the little things done.

Good day.

People on H&N are too serious in my opinion.

People on H&N are too serious in my opinion.
That's the thing, though. I couldn't care less if someone is serious about the game. It's just when someone, say, touches your crops without knowing that they aren't allowed to, that person freaks out and murders everyone in the village. Then rages when people are mad at them.