Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1106795 times)

People on H&N are too serious in my opinion.

a lot of us aren't serious enough
This is what I hate about H&H. All of the drama that constantly sparks up. I like playing it. But I only like playing it when I have others working at the same time as me. I don't do well when I have no one on to ask me to do something, I can't give myself a job that I will follow through. No matter where I am, whether it be me, or someone else, one person goes inactive. Then the whole thing just shuts down.

New Avalon. The first village of me and The Russian. All went well until Ben came around, or whatever his name was. Russian joined him an abandoned NA. Ben the went crazy and murdered my friend. We then founded NA. Frontrox got killed. Then someone went inactive, and everyone quit.

Avalon. Same. Exact. Thing. I went on a vacation, and couldn't bring myself to play it for a while afterwards. I still got on. I later get on to see Avalon claimed by Little Fisher, so I move with into Acherus Hold, with Frontrox.

Acherus Hold. Within a few days of me joining, I rarely see anyone on. And then I stop playing for a few days, and someone left the gates open and stole the stuff. I would like to say, though, that I took the tools, Front. I saw that Acherus Hold wasn't going to stand longer, so I took them. I'm still in there. I would have brought them back if my suspicions weren't correct. But lo and behold. Acherus Hold is no more. I might just go and drown myself and start anew. I don't know.

Every other place I've made an alt in while the next place I'm in is inactive. Guess what? They're inactive. It's just so stupid that I can't find the right people to motivate, and keep myself motivated with.

I agree with Bisjac. The only successful village I've seen thus far, with blocklanders in it, is... None. Even ToH had it's success, but with the amount of blocklanders, few, it had; It still had tons of drama. I think I'd rather start a village with one of the idiots from the H&H forums then most of the people here. I bet there would be a lot less drama.

Hopefully I can find a place, whether in this world, or after the reset. That doesn't hate each other for the little things done.

Good day.

the reason why all blockland villages forget up is something about our personalities

each and every one of us (excluding bisjac, because hes weird.) have something different about us that makes us incompatible with most other forumers

you have to look hard to find someone you can actually settle with and make a happy village with. if you make a village with friends in real life you'll last a whole hell of a lot longer than if you make a village with people you met briefly online. bisjac just needs to shut up, tbh. I really don't give the slightest of damns if he had such an amazing village because at the moment it doesn't matter.

That's the thing, though. I couldn't care less if someone is serious about the game. It's just when someone, say, touches your crops without knowing that they aren't allowed to, that person freaks out and murders everyone in the village. Then rages when people are mad at them.

get on steam, i'd like to speak with you.

my village was made up of final fantasy 11 clan members i (and cookie) knew.
the only blocklander i trust in the village is crazycakes. the only hard worker that has always been online and always been on the ball with development of the village.

funny to, when i was first starting the group and openly inviting every one of you.
crazy was the only one that showed up. you all had amazing villages you couldn't possibly part from.
and in a mere 3 weeks we were already passing you all up 10fold. and in 2 months, you were all on your 2nd or 3rd joined village, and we had conquered 30 mines and were a Q item trader of value.

then like 50 of you begged to join after we did all the toiling and hard work, and you were all just incompatible to our gamestyle.

my village was made up of final fantasy 11 clan members i (and cookie) knew.
the only blocklander i trust in the village is crazycakes. the only hard worker that has always been online and always been on the ball with development of the village.

funny to, when i was first starting the group and openly inviting every one of you.
crazy was the only one that showed up. you all had amazing villages you couldn't possibly part from.
and in a mere 3 weeks we were already passing you all up 10fold. and in 2 months, you were all on your 2nd or 3rd joined village, and we had conquered 30 mines and were a Q item trader of value.

then like 50 of you begged to join after we did all the toiling and hard work, and you were all just incompatible to our gamestyle.

a lot of us asked to join, you completely ignored me (this was before my first death even)

not sure about the others

you act like we're too stupid to solve our own problems, but not all of us can solve something before we know exactly why it happened.

The issue with Blocklanders is theyre all power hungry.
Yes I know how hypocritical that sentence is.

The issue with Blocklanders is theyre all power hungry.
Yes I know how hypocritical that sentence is.

who cares, its true lol

So Drop, village/camp?

you're asking for trouble

plus hes with someone already, apparently.

yes, put all the blame on me for your own stupidity.

Fun fact: The only time chriz didn't deserve to die was on the character "deathsong"

yes, put all the blame on me for your own stupidity.

Fun fact: The only time chriz didn't deserve to die was on the character "deathsong"

my own stupidity was trusting you in the slightest

you're only cool as an admin on blockland. otherwise you're a cigarette.

lets take a trip down memory lane...Again...

Minstrel II, I invited you back to nightfield. You took advantage of my kindness, then used me as your puppet. I felt this would cause Bullstuff, so I decided to kill you. Hell, you could have gotton away.

Whateverthehellyournamewas, You stole stuff from a polish village. You deserved death.

Also, what happend after I helped you with your "Problems"? You just take me for granted.

lets take a trip down memory lane...Again...

Minstrel II, I invited you back to nightfield. You took advantage of my kindness, then used me as your puppet. I felt this would cause Bullstuff, so I decided to kill you. Hell, you could have gotton away.

Whateverthehellyournamewas, You stole stuff from a polish village. You deserved death.

Also, what happend after I helped you with your "Problems"? You just take me for granted.

are you handicapped

we clearly discovered that the scents weren't mine AFTER my character was killed. I didn't even have loving theft.

what PROBLEMS

also, I didn't use you as my puppet. you're handicapped

I offered to smith for you, you said it was fine. You could've just said, 'get your own god damn ore' and we would've been done with it. Plus, getting away would've only made it worse.

when you were caught smoking?

You bipolar people are stupid.

when you were caught smoking?

You bipolar people are stupid.

you didn't help, you just stated the obvious

you helped about as much as doni did

edit: to play alongside your stuffty remark

you 'gray' people are handicapped.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 04:09:36 PM by Chriz »

yup keep denying it

don't come crawling to me for help anymore. I'll just let you kill yourself.

yup keep denying it

don't come crawling to me for help anymore. I'll just let you kill yourself.

works for me

have a nice day then, cigarette.

happy late birthday if i'm not mistaken.