Haven & Hearth; World 4!

Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1081797 times)

So I just spent ages going to the place havenmap says is dropshock's village. I arrive and notice it being slightly familiar and then notice this is where I created my first character in H&H. So I logged on that character to verify my boat being there. :C

So are there any blocklander villages and where?
Me and Dropshock are hosting a village right now. I don't know if he'd like this, but would you want to join? We really need some extra hands around here. If you want to join, I can swear you into the village since I'm the Chieftain. What are your skills and how much experience and knowledge of H&H do you have?

edit: GOD DAMMIT DROP WHERE DO YOU HIDE THE PICK AXES? I NEED ONE FOR THE FARMING HOUSE CELLAR.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 12:21:28 PM by NickTheSushi »

edit: GOD DAMMIT DROP WHERE DO YOU HIDE THE PICK AXES? I NEED ONE FOR THE FARMING HOUSE CELLAR.

run c:/sleep.exe, apply thief = true, find thief log("c:/log.txt");
print log.txt;
pickaxe 21:02
pickaxe 21:02
pickaxe 21:04
cast iron bar 11:52
bread 11:34

$password = :cookiemonsteR:
if $password == $password {terminate program || crash computer};
else die;

-snipsnip-

I have knowledge of about everything except the combat system.

My skills right now are:
Boat Building
Carpentry
Cloth Making
Farming
Fishing
Foraging
Hearth Magic
Hunting
Lumberjacking
Plant Lore
Stoneworking
Pottery
The Will to Power

Haven't done anything with my attributes and skill values yet except getting my exploration to 3.
I have 2 of a lot of different crops at 10-20q average in a crate in my boat.

If this isn't good enough then tell me what you'd like me to have and I'll get it.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 04:10:04 PM by Chefkokkie »

«Anyone can handle Haven and Hearth.»

web down?
>Start websitestatus.exe
>Computing...
>Website down.Press any key to contiune.!

You build the door, then you mine out large rocks.
I am making 6 steel right now :D

Me and Dropshock are hosting a village right now. I don't know if he'd like this, but would you want to join? We really need some extra hands around here. If you want to join, I can swear you into the village since I'm the Chieftain. What are your skills and how much experience and knowledge of H&H do you have?

Ima hirdsman :3

Is the website still down? Or is my internet being a bitch?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 03:34:14 PM by Jacob/Lee »

I played this for a bit last night during my "omg i can't sleep dis sux". It was..Laggy.

Plus i just ran around making fires and getting killed by boars

just claimed that stone mansion
its not as awesome as i thought it'd be.

Hey Chirz, when i was looking though the cupboards i found some stuff missing, then i found them in one of the chests.

Please explain

You seem like a possible suspect because you're new and don't know whose cabins are whose
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 05:21:07 PM by Frontrox »

Hey Chirz, when i was looking though the cupboards i found some stuff missing, then i found them in one of the chests.

Please explain

You seem like a possible suspect because you're new and don't know whose cabins are whose
he is a suspect
not to rat him out but he likes to borrow stuffs
but interview other peoples