Haven & Hearth; World 4!

Author Topic: Haven & Hearth; World 4!  (Read 1049527 times)

Minecraft Views: 113826
Haven and Hearth Views: 67705

We're losing. Better layout = more views.

Awwrite, I have combat down. Killed an ant and never got touched.

Minecraft Views: 113826
Haven and Hearth Views: 67705

We're losing. Better layout = more views.

I can make better layout :3
But Tiki will have to say yes.
Brb making layout.
Also,
Have you not read the topic or something?

CENTRAL ASIAN HOMELANDS HURR

silly asians, go back to programming.

forget you starfish.

If you insist on loving my starfish, fine.

Haven & Hearth
About Haven & Hearth
Haven & Hearth is a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplaying Game) set in a fictional world loosely inspired by Slavic and Germanic myth and legend. The game sets itself apart from other games in the genre in its aim to provide players with an interactive, affectable and mutable game world, which can be permanently and fundamentally changed and affected through actions undertaken by the players. Our fundamental goal with Haven & Hearth is to create a game in which player choices have permanent and/or lasting effects and, thus, providing said players with a meaningful and fun gaming experience.

Players start the game surrounded by a vast and somewhat unforgiving wilderness, with only the most basic tools of survival at their disposal. The use of fire is a thematic focal point of the game's mythos, and an early and important task will be the simple lighting of one. As the first hearth fires disperse the darkness of the surrounding wilderness, more pressing questions will present themselves to the players: Who are they? Where are they? And, most importantly, where are they going? From this point on, players will have to blaze trails of their own into the unknown, the wilderness and the future, and explore and affect the world of Haven & Hearth using only their own best judgment and a chipped stone axe. Trust us, the stone axe is the stuff.

As players progress, they will be able to acquire new skills and abilities, allowing them to perform a variety of tasks—such as the claiming of land, the construction of buildings and the cultivation of crops—each step forward making the basic task of survival somewhat easier. Having progressed far enough, players will, in time, be able to organize themselves into societies, from simple tribes and villages, progressing through republics, nation states and, ultimately, empires.

At least, those are our lofty ambitions.

// The Seatribe team

Pictures:

Videos:

Current Villages:

Have fun Blocklanders!
If you need help, post about it on this topic and one or other people will reply.

Also, what's so special about his palisade?

Also, what's so special about his palisade?

Punching chickens made me 90% happy.

Punching chickens made me 90% happy.
Killing animals makes me %99 Happy.

1. prepare some tanning tubs for leather tanning
2. Put them in a boat and remove them
3. 92% complete
4. Sunglasses

I vote badspot does some cool hax thing that let's someone who isn't an idiot become the OP.