Author Topic: New Plant Errors that didnt Take 20 Secs to Make  (Read 28613 times)

Here I have REmade the plant errors to a CUSTOM Pictures. If you like them download them. If you DON'T Shut up and Leave.

Stuck

Overlap

Brick Limit

Flood

Float

Buried

Unknown Brick Icon

I have Packed then in one. With a ReadMe if you want to save you old ones Place them in a different File elsewhere. For those who have commented before I had them all on I'm sorry I hit the wrong Button.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/nkmtdnnk5ym/Blockland Edits.zip
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:59:36 AM by NPCKiller »

A cutoff picture of a tree and I can barely see the "Stuck". Is this really necessary?
Also, UI thread please.

Disregard the first to I didn't Have them All In.

If you Dont Stop annoying me Ill post each as 1 addon.

Instead, these took 20.1 seconds to make... obviously.

And if you do post each as one addon, you'll get banned for spamming the add-on section.  :cookieMonster:

Do it I dare you, get banned for spamming. xD

When you are threatening to post your mod that doesn't say much for its quality...

WEEKS TO MAKE. Not seconds. Learn to read. And its not spamming Cause i can Redo ALL the Ui's in blockland and Post them all as a add-on.

You're right. These didn't take 20 seconds. They took less. Are you seriously dumb enough to realize that most of these will look even more like stuff in-game because they are displayed in front of the screen. Please die and stop filling the addon section with mediocre crap.

WEEKS TO MAKE. Not seconds. Learn to read. And its not spamming Cause i can Redo ALL the Ui's in blockland and Post them all as a add-on.

HAHA, don't make me laugh! If anything thats an enormous exaggeration, proof is that your last "add on" was like two days ago. So..for you 2 days is a week?

HAHA, don't make me laugh! If anything thats an enormous exaggeration, proof is that your last "add on" was like two days ago. So..for you 2 days is a week?
There is a black hole in his brain cavity. It warps time and space around him.