Author Topic: Version 29 Suggestions  (Read 4878 times)

Here's where you post suggestions for the next update's content.
1. Drop Pickup Timer- No one but the owner of the gp can pick up gp dropped from death for 4 minutes.
2. No death while talking- Like, talking to the banker. Badspot set itup so that your too far away, you can't use it, and If your killed, someones most likely going to move you then.
lou stole my 7gp, which is the average amount of gp I have and I'm content with it, but I was just mailing something to Oxcorp and then he kills me, pulls me into the back room of the bank/mail office, then waits there and when I respawned, he stole it. Now I can't mail Oxcorp. I know you don't care, but it seems unfair that he can do that :/

4 minutes is awfully long.

I can probably get to anywhere in the game in 4 minutes.

That didn't really sound like it was part of the GP timer thing, except for the "4 minutes" part....Well then, Badspot, you should also put in a gui so you can change your gender. Like, one change every week, so no gender spam and if there's an accident by changing, he/she can still fix it, but we don't wanna have to start over with male characters.

Air sun god no exist me fart lalala sick balls loven you if gay because you ugly full lalalala FUCK

You know this won't happen right? Never does.

Also, item storage. like, craft, item, weapon, etc. anything in inventory should be able to be stored :P

2 minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa attttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeessssssssssss

And Blacksmith, Bank, and Mail Office in Starboard Town. We are all in Starboard now having fun, bt lou needs a bank :P Also, a marked path to Starboard and a teleporter shop in Starboard (like, it'd teleport you to the normal shop like in Maplestory's Free Market)

There is a way to safely post money from SB to port town

A distance limit for talking to npcs must be in place otherwise you could bank money from inside the volcano, or find out if someone next to you is wanted without them knowing.

badspot doesent look at these.

he does, and adds them to the list of what not to add.

Badspot, can you make it so the shopkeeper can directly buy stuff from you for a standerd price? Also, Make the game even Better, just for Anti-Cop :D
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 09:03:59 PM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »