Author Topic: Halo Sniper Rifle  (Read 60121 times)

Nice! you should make a headshot script though. Im kinda getting tired of one-hit-kill rifles like this. Also, if you can, make a scope script like the one on the old school rifle.
Okay no offense but if you have played halo if you shoot something without shields did it die in more than one shot (other than head?
Answer: No

Thanks Shadow i love your stuff

Looks way to large, jeburs.
Tats what she said

Ontopic: this one is on the top 15 best weps of my list :D

Nice! you should make a headshot script though. Im kinda getting tired of one-hit-kill rifles like this. Also, if you can, make a scope script like the one on the old school rifle.

it does. In the OP it SAYS one shot headshot two reg. shot kill. READ...

may you please add hand animation and reloading animation?

V2 nearly complete.

Will include:

Scoping
Ammo mod
Raycasts
Super long shot trail

my hats off to lordician

wow i like good job... not

Man oh man that would be awesome with hand animations! :P

yeah I can't wait for v2 to come out

wow i like good job... not [ font=Verdana][/font]

Besides how much of a fail you tried with that font there, you have no sense in blockland weapons. Do you expect weapons in Blockland to act like they would in Halo, MW 2, or any other FPS in general? Ive seen that every post you have made on a good addon, 75% of it were negative posts. Its a loving Tourque Engine you dumbass, there are limits. Besides, once the new version comes out, you MIGHT have more respect for the weapon
probably not, you try to negatively critisize every weapon you see you loving troll.

EDIT: Not to mention your emote spam and loving stupid posts
« Last Edit: July 11, 2010, 12:23:58 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Have you ever wanted to kill with precision, but just CANT? Ever wanted the power and awesomeness of the Halo sniper, but scince Blockland isnt Halo, you cry? WAIT NO LONGER! The Halo Sniper Rifle is here!

HELL YEAH!!

/!\THE GUN IS SUPPOESED TO BE BIG. I MADE IT AS BLOCKHEAD SIZE COMPARIBLE AS I COULD W/O SERIOUSLY DEFORMING IT, BUT THE GUN ITSELF IN HALO IS JUST REALLY loving BIG, SO LAY OFF WITH THE, "oohhh it's too big!"./!\

Whats is the stuff right thar:
  • 1 shot headshot (2 shot regular kill)
  • Custom sound from the actual game
  • Custom shell and bullet

>>DOWNLOAD<<
Mmk..... Please make some UI and CI kill Icons because this weapon owns. If you dont want to I will do it for you.... :D I know how to make real nice ones <:)

please use BOX.net for your next uploads. So much better. please give it a try

http://box.net/

Could you make a shorter version fer me?

Looks good but the lnik is broken for me, i hate crappy MediaFire with loads of pop-ups, virus's and ads, makes me sick...