Author Topic: Halo Sniper Rifle  (Read 60127 times)

Suffers from QQ glitch.

What about your tatag knife?

What about your tatang knife?

Also what about that face decal

Comment removed...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:07:37 PM by snk13 »

Um zorro has a better one it even has a scope that works and no scope is a lotto PLUS it is instant shot so I wont download...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 10:08:03 PM by snk13 »

Um zorro has a better on it even has a scope that works and no cope is a lotto PLUS it is instant shot so I wont download...

You can shove a carrot up your ass. I made this when I started scpipting. I didnt know how to add sighting. I know now, so shut the forget up and wait for the update. I had lordician script the new version a while ago and it has custom sounds for scoping, has reload, and is raycast with white trail just like in H3. Also, learn grammar, reading your post was like trying to read brail when I have absolutely no need for it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 03:22:29 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

You can shove a carrot up your ass. I made this when I started scpipting. I didnt know how to add sighting. I know now, so shut the forget up and wait for the update. I had lordician script the new version a while ago and it has custom sounds for scoping, has reload, and is raycast with white trail just like in H3. Also, learn grammar, reading your post was like trying to read brail when I have absolutely no need for it.
When i saw the bump i just knew and feared it would be about this.
But good news is i have some time now! :D

When i saw the bump i just knew and feared it would be about this.
But good news is i have some time now! :D

YEY. Also I found an easy wat to get the eye offset right for the scope while in game, never having to leave BL. Use this console command: [imagename].eyeoffset="# # #";
(I think)

Just screw with the values until it's right.

YEY. Also I found an easy wat to get the eye offset right for the scope while in game, never having to leave BL. Use this console command: [imagename].eyeoffset="# # #";
(I think)

Just screw with the values until it's right.
Oooh could be.
It was right the last time i checked. Then i forgeted up. :D
Probably used an outdated or newer version to edit which had it set to the wrong eyeoffset
Shame, was the best one i had seen so far. :C

Also, last real problem with it is that ammo won't work fo some reason.
Also, old ammoscript. :P

WOULD YOU STOP SAYING THAT ITS A HUGE ASS GUN SHUT UP THATS HOW HALO/MICROSOFT DESINED IT SO SHUT UP jesus.

Oooh could be.
It was right the last time i checked. Then i forgeted up. :D
Probably used an outdated or newer version to edit which had it set to the wrong eyeoffset
Shame, was the best one i had seen so far. :C

Also, last real problem with it is that ammo won't work fo some reason.
Also, old ammoscript. :P

O U