Author Topic: Halo Sniper Rifle  (Read 60126 times)

WOOT good for a any halo RP

Looks way to large, jeburs.
snipers are suppose to be big smart one

the first time i shot this i cried. this, this is like prancing through a field a daiseys, or walking on lava, this is awesome.this is the one of the best add-ons for snipers Sigged by me Mario_Go1

Goddamn Shadow, have you allready checked my updated version i sended to you by email?

Goddamn Shadow, have you allready checked my updated version i sended to you by email?

sorry mah boi, just got the thingy. I haven't been on computer all day (f*cking borther). I'm on my iPwn. :coolface:

Reminds me of Yoko's rifle from Gurrenn Lagann for some reason..

It just does.

Nice dude!
Why did you quote the enite post just to say "Nice Dude"!

OnTopic: Nice Sniper. You have my download.

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee cablowy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can it come with a crosshair?

The one Second Life has is much better! Actually SL is better than blockland alone!!

The one Second Life has is much better! Actually SL is better than blockland alone!!

second life can handle much more plygons than Blockland. Also, this isn't Second Life. And actually, gtfo.

Why are you even on these forums? Go play your second life as your child character so creep's can raep you.

Page 11 get