Author Topic: Those games where the people die.  (Read 3122 times)

In Red/Firered, there was memorial tower, where dead pokemon lay.
:'c

in oblivion
dark brotherhood

that tiger man wants to be friends, but you are obligated to kill him :(

I always feel bad for the people in those cars in movies and games that get overturned. :C

I always feel bad for the people in those cars in movies and games that get overturned. :C
there is this one movie where this chick can see into the future, and she sees a big ass car accident in the highway 5 miles ahead of her.
she goes to the highway, and stops ever so slightly so that she wont get hit.
people behind her call the cops and the cops go ask her wtf is going on, she says a big ass accident will take place. here comes along the log truck, it hits her car, but since she isnt in it, she is alive.the trucks turns and crashs into a bridge, bridge falls and logs topple out. a log hits this one dude smack dab in the face and splatters his brains all over his rear window. Another guy burns alive in his car because his seatbelt is melted shut. this other woman gets flipped over by a log and then hits a police car which was pulled over and giving a ticket to a speeder.

what movie is that called? :cookieMonster:

in oblivion
dark brotherhood
that tiger man wants to be friends, but you are obligated to kill him :(
I loved doing that.

Also Mirror's Edge.

I loved doing that.

Also Mirror's Edge.
I enjoyed killing....
nobody :C
especially vampire man

I didn't enjoy killing vampire man because I was afraid I'd never get the opportunity again. But now I know otherwise.

there is this one movie where this chick can see into the future, and she sees a big ass car accident in the highway 5 miles ahead of her.
she goes to the highway, and stops ever so slightly so that she wont get hit.
people behind her call the cops and the cops go ask her wtf is going on, she says a big ass accident will take place. here comes along the log truck, it hits her car, but since she isnt in it, she is alive.the trucks turns and crashs into a bridge, bridge falls and logs topple out. a log hits this one dude smack dab in the face and splatters his brains all over his rear window. Another guy burns alive in his car because his seatbelt is melted shut. this other woman gets flipped over by a log and then hits a police car which was pulled over and giving a ticket to a speeder.

what movie is that called? :cookieMonster:
dunt remember
but i saw this movie where this woman could see into the future and at the end she sees her husband dying in a car crash
so she finds him on the road she predicted and she's like "TURN AROUND D:" and he's like "k fine :o" and then a truck comes infront of him as he turns and he goes "KAPOW BOOM BOOM"
and she was like "NOOOOOOH :C"
'twas sad movie

FEAR 2 when LT stokes gets ----
also: I swear to god if sam dies in the next splinter cell :(

Obi-wan kenobi
Amidoingitrite?
lol he dies funny in lego style