Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046058 times)

Ohhh... nice post it please :panda:.

how do you make iron sights? i wantz them!

how do you make iron sights? i wantz them!

O_o he just make an iron sight on the model o_O

Hai! Gravity Cat, give credit for me for telling you to post it this in fourms!  :cookieMonster:
Edit: Has the weapons got weapon on back mod thing?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 01:15:27 PM by MunkeyCheez »

Hai! Gravity Cat, give credit for me for telling you to post it this in fourms!  :cookieMonster:
Edit: Has the weapons got weapon on back mod thing?
Right, thank you :3
And not yet :P

But I added another weapon:
The semi automatic shotgun M1014
(Pic on the first page)

These are looking good, a made a reasonably high poly model of a UMP if you want it, I could post pics then send you the file.

Hitscan makes it too easy to snipe. THe only way hitscan would work well is if it had a small delay between hitting the target. One thing I hate is how snipers can wipe out tanks in 3 hits and SMGs can take out a tank in one clip, IE: Bushido's pack. There should be a script made where vehicles do not recieve any damage if the projectile is not strong enough.

Hitscan makes it too easy to snipe. THe only way hitscan would work well is if it had a small delay between hitting the target. One thing I hate is how snipers can wipe out tanks in 3 hits and SMGs can take out a tank in one clip, IE: Bushido's pack. There should be a script made where vehicles do not recieve any damage if the projectile is not strong enough.
i agree with this idea. and nice weapons!

I know you're not trying to top anyone but this is awesome. You should consider adding more generic weapons to this. Such as more CS stuff. Also I'd love to see the weapons from your firearms pack redone to go with these. With enough weapons this could easily be an Any-and-All set. Finally if this becomes a private addon I will rage.

P90 ? o.O There is none :P
Well I meant the one on the right column of images, 3rd down.
It looks great, as well as the bullet effects.

loving...
As id Rykutas L4D2 weapons isntg enough wait.
DAMN IT GRAVITY CAT (edit) IN NEAR FUTURE WHEN FINISHED
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:11:21 PM by Yogurt Man »

You should consider adding more generic weapons to this. Such as more CS stuff.

A weapon is a weapon. (Glock, to AT-4.) Yes; people have preferences, but what he finally puts in the pack is his chose.

Now On Topic: Nice pack!

You want suggestions...? Here's a few.

Pumpgun-
Sorry, can't think of any at the moment.

Sniper Rifle's-
H&K PSG-1
H&K SL8-6
Remington M40 Rifle
Barrett M82A1
Accuracy International L96A1
Unique Alpine TPG-1

Light Machine Guns-
FN M249 SAW
FN M240B
Steyr AUG HBAR
Type 95 LMG
German MG 3
M60E4
H&K MG36

Sub Machine Guns-
H&K MP5 &/or MP5 K
H&K MP7
H&K UMP
Steyr TMP
Steyr AUG Para
Type 05
FN P90

Assault Rifle's-
Steyr AUG
FN FNC
FN F2000
FN SCAR
Type 95
FAMAS
H&K G3
H&K G36 (K, or C)
Tavor TAR-21
AK-47
AK-74
Colt M16
Colt M4
XM8
XM29 OICW

Sorry about the long post, but just trying to help you with ideas.
Anyways, keep up the good work!

Oh my god.
Even Mr  :cookieMonster: Died of this.
Anyway PLEASE make public.

-snip

Well of course. And its also easy to say quality over quantity. But as we have seen, there is no lack of quality here so if more is possible, it would be very welcome :P