Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2046220 times)

OMG LOOKS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait :)
 :cookie: x1 000 000
I hope you do release them though :/

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:48:46 AM by TheShadowCross »

Damage to vehicles can already be set in the damage type. I think normal Gun bullets do .75x damage to vehicles.
Basing the design of them, fine, but having a million more generic acronyms as the names isn't good. I'm not a firearms expert, I shouldn't have to be to play a quick round of Capture the Flag and tell the difference between these things.

It might be possible to have a different first person animation to third person animation (I read it a while back with something in the DTS like "detail level 999", so to make it look good it might be possible to have the guns in your hands normally in third person view and a detailed first person down-the-sight look and reload animation. This also lets you keep the normal hand/hook nodes there in third person so they don't suddenly change colour if you put the gun away to everyone else.

A more generic colour like Lego-style yellow or default Blockhead tan might work better for the hands than black.
Hm, and how can I change the damage for vehicles? I'll think of that possibility with the detail level. And you're right, I'll try out other colors for the hands.

Also, add a HVF-4FHSD7
Same opinion as Space guy, right? :P

You can hit me for that :C

A M16 with Grenade launcher?
Right click puts it in the Iron sights for the Launcher, left click fires the launcher (Only when Aiming down the Iron Sight for the grenade launcher though)
No, I won't add weapons with attachments like grenade launchers.

Suggestions time. Hopefully not too generic. But I like these alot.
-list snip-
Okay, emm...
TOZ-34 - aaw, I like this kind of rifle/shotgun :3
Tiny shotguns - maybe
Long barrel Desert Eagle - no
"Stricker" shotgun - I already thought of that gun
Interdynamic MP-9 - not really
VSS Vintorez - maybe
Walther PPK - lady pistol :P no

Most of us didn't really like your gravity-affected guns that you can't turn off, so good thing this has a option to disable the gravity in this pack.

Guess James Bond was a lady. But I respect your opinion :P

Edit: About the color of the hands. I'm sure this has been thought of before in some way. But maybe not. You know the Skis addon had it so depending on the color of your paint can would represent the color of the skis. If you could dig into that script and see if its possible for the hands to act the same way, it might be helpful. But then again I don't know scripting so theres probably a good reason no one has tried that before.

Edit Edit: Is there any chance you'll redo the weapons from the other firearms pack into this one? Because I can safely say alot of people would like that.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 07:17:38 AM by TheShadowCross »

The skis are built into the player model like all the other avatar accessories so they can be recoloured.

The hands on the weapons are part of the weapon model instead so they can move and be animated. There is no way to individually colorshift or set parts of the weapon to your avatar.

When holding the skis in your hands they are always blue. It's only when you put them on that it uses the recolourable kind. Badspot would have to remake the player model with alternate animations for that shotgun or rifle-style weapons in order to have it work correctly.

The Super Shorty's a professionally shortened Remington of some brand, perhaps a 500.

Also, oh god, what have you done to that L98.

The Super Shorty's a professionally shortened Remington of some brand, perhaps a 500.

Also, oh god, what have you done to that L98.

Well he did say the models there weren't done. But I kinda like its simplicity.

Also shameless bump so more people suggest something.

Well he did say the models there weren't done. But I kinda like its simplicity.

Also shameless bump so more people suggest something.
Yay, someone who is not too lazy to read :P

Updated, added the Striker shotgun and the light machinegun M249.

What do you guys think about... teargas grenades, toxic gas emitting bricks and gas masks? :P

Awesome, hey Gravity Cat you thinking... You could make a COP 357 Derringer?  :3

Video of it.

Awesome, hey Gravity Cat you thinking... You could make a COP 357 Derringer?  :3

Video of it.
Olol, super lady pistol with 4 barrels? :D
Emm, I could, but I don't think I will.

Olol, super lady pistol with 4 barrels? :D
Emm, I could, but I don't think I will.
:3

3:

I was making one my self anyway, but looking kinda weird cause I'm not good at vertex by vertex.

teargas grenades, toxic gas emitting bricks and gas masks? :P

If you're in the range of the gas emitter, have it do something disorienting to the screen similar to when you get hurt and see red. Then the masks stop that.

/yes

:3

3:

I was making one my self anyway, but looking kinda weird cause I'm not good at vertex by vertex.
What do you use? Milkshape?

If you're in the range of the gas emitter, have it do something disorienting to the screen similar to when you get hurt and see red. Then the masks stop that.

/yes
For the teargas maybe white, and it slows you down, and the toxic gas red, hurting you.