Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2047527 times)

How about:
M21 Sniper Rifle

And something like the M47 shotgun/airsoft

If you release these, don't make them private! It'll be better than Rykuta's Bushido's and Yndaa's weapons.

No, I will not stop doing that :D

Okay, here we go:

The Hand on the striker should be going out more at an angle, It kinda looks awkward

The Hand on the striker should be going out more at an angle, It kinda looks awkward

Somewhere in there I mentioned he should move the hands on the model about 45 degrees. But remember he said the models aren't done or animated so it should be alot better when its finished.

TOTALLY PWNAGE!   :cookie: x100000

I love you gravity cat(not in a gay way)
Keep up the good work.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 08:15:24 PM by cleosowner »

for the love of loving god just please do not make this private make them public! i'm sure that somones gonna notice this and say "HOLY loving stuff THIS IS THE GAWDDAMN PACK I WAS WAITING FOR!!!!" so for the love of sacred-ass-kissing-mother-loving-jesus-and-holy-loving-christ MAKE THESE PUBLIC!!!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:34:24 PM by omgehaz22 »

Somewhere in there I mentioned he should move the hands on the model about 45 degrees. But remember he said the models aren't done or animated so it should be alot better when its finished.
Alright, dualy noted

I now admit that you have made a toataly awesome weapon pack that should be released.

Congradulations *Jacob 123456789 shakes GravityCat's hand

omg... i swear to gawd if he makes this private i am gonna... I"M GONNA....PENIS
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 10:49:28 AM by omgehaz22 »

omg... i swear to gawd if he makes this private i am gonna... I"M GONNA....PENIS

And i'm gonna VEGINA.

Something about the lighting is wrong. It seems to be too... one color lighting or UV lit.

looking down the gun? so epic :O

Thank You Very Much plz Make A ACR And A Hug