Poll

If there was add-ons, would you download?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Gravity Cat's Add-On Dump - Particle_ItemSparkles released!  (Read 2029968 times)

May i be a a part of this Test gentlemen?

May i also be apart of this test?
Also you god damm rock!

Suggestions for the Grenade Launcher:
Make the stock a VLTOR mod stock and a Trijicon OEG or similar red dot sight. Search pictures if you don't what they are, both can be seen on the Mikjor MGL.

Make the stock a VLTOR mod stock and a Trijicon OEG or similar red dot sight. Search pictures if you don't what they are, both can be seen on the Mikjor MGL.

Demoman?

Reasons against it?
It doesn't fill Blockland, but mostly being able to aim and raycast bullets sucks ass. Look at Bushido's OSR.

It doesn't fill Blockland, but mostly being able to aim and raycast bullets sucks ass. Look at Bushido's OSR.
That's true. And I'm already trying to find out how to give the bullets more speed.

You mean a bit like that?

May i also be apart of this test?
Also you god damm rock!
Thx :3
Feel free to join my server when you see it :3

- other equipment
I have a pretty good projectile for a grenade launcher like thing.

entrepreneur . Is this the finished model? With animations and such?

entrepreneur . Is this the finished model? With animations and such?
Nope :P I wish Blockland would have that great graphics... :3
If you want, my server is up now^^

Nope :P I wish Blockland would have that great graphics... :3
If you want, my server is up now^^
Its not now.

Don't know if its me or the server but the ping to your server is showing up as --- and when I try and join it says "Sending punch packet" like 12 times and does nothing.

Don't know if its me or the server but the ping to your server is showing up as --- and when I try and join it says "Sending punch packet" like 12 times and does nothing.
Exact same thing for me. I thought it might be me but it seems his server is messed up. s

Exact same thing for me. I thought it might be me but it seems his server is messed up. s
Yeah, I have heavy problems with my server :C Dunno why.

Gcat I was on server today but you were AFK.
Also, nice weps.