{K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...

Poll

0 (0%)

0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: {K} Krypt - And the new leader and co-leader are...  (Read 555021 times)

Then don't start stuff by calling your modelers lazy when you have a just-as-important project you've been putting off for months.

I love how you overreacted to one little thing I said.

1. It was meant to be a joke, I'm sorry that sarcasm is so difficult to communicate through text.
2. You need to take another look at the definition of "overreaction," because I was nowhere near overreacting.

Both of. Hug and make up or no pudding after dinner.
:c
Arguments are bad.

1. It was meant to be a joke, I'm sorry that sarcasm is so difficult to communicate through text.
2. You need to take another look at the definition of "overreaction," because I was nowhere near overreacting.
I'm not a modeler anymore, or else everyone wouldn't have taken it so seriously because I was incredibly lazy...

No, I was talking about Raeyok.

No, I was talking about Raeyok.
Who the hell are you?
oic
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:42:18 PM by Freeze »

Guys.

Buffalo chicken pizza.

<3

questionable
Wow thanks for butchering that.
I was saying modeling the helmet thing was just about as important as editing Part 3.

Why does it matter?
I don't know it just seemed a bit weird a random guy came in and said 'I was talking to Raeyok' when he'd not posted before.

Oh, I see. THREE PAGES AGO. lol

EDIT: il y a un enfer à payer = there was hell to pay

wtf
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 05:45:53 PM by Freeze »

EDIT: il y a un enfer à payer = there was hell to pay

wtf

nice google translate fail

Guys.

Buffalo chicken pizza.

<3

forget yes.

forget yes.

I had a DiGorno one around Super Bowl time but went back for another after that time was over and it wasn't there anymore so it mustve been a Super Bowl thing. I went again and got a Red Baron one and it wasn't great at all. :(

you'll have to excuse my clan modelers, they can be quite lazy
OI

Not my fault, Kojo's still on the model.

OI

Not my fault, Kojo's still on the model.
i forgot that i was modeling it  :cookieMonster:

ill work on it right now